Amazing simply amazing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    You honestly buy into their shit, don't you?
    Yes or no question

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And just who do you propose to come up with the money to build the wall...O-yeah Mexico is going to pay for it...right ? Not the American taxpayer.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Can we vote to enact a rule that you must have above a 60 IQ In order to comment on Kentcukyhunting.net? It’s just getting to be too much.

dirtstalker, 300winmag and gung like this.
  4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Some of you may be out fast. Sad to see someone vote in and support a politician on a promise. Remember he just messed with the 2nd according to some with the bump stock ban. When you learn a politician will tell you anything you want to hear for a vote and make up your own mind not follow the talking heads on tv this place would be a lot better off.

5. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Amazing, dudster

6. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Come on 2020!

Nock, Meatstick and EdLongshanks like this.
  7. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    How about the 12 billion Pelosi proposed in her budget for foreign aid?

8. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    So what your saying is you would rather allow the illegals in and pay them more than what the wall cost and with them comes all kinds of crime and trouble for the American people you would rather turn your head and allow it all and act is if your not at fault even though your ol mighty unions voted Obama in and started this falling of our country which was his plan and yet you sit here and act like people that wanna start somewhere to clean up this mess are ignorant PATHETIC

00noturkey and barney like this.
  9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Pelosi is a freeloading alcoholic that needs to go.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw0FUkyS8bx11WTwjPTgdItQ&ust=1548288562670639

10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    The most amazing thing to me is, we are arguing politics when the Oscar nominations have been released!

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I would rather see them come in a become citizens of this country, pay taxes like the rest. Not work for the corporations that hire illegal's to do there work on the cheap. I guess you must have missed the report that those Illegals commit less crime then the citizens. I would say they do their best to stay under the radar. So there are bad people all over not just from south of the border. But Trump says that's not true just the ones that come from south of the border are the only bad ones. The Union busting deal came with R R and that has hurt the working man more than anything IMO. I believe in time the workers will wake up and join or form Unions stronger than before. I may not live to see it but if your young enough write that down so you may remember it.

12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Oscar the grouch...:D has been released ? Didn't know he was even in jail.

13. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Unions of old were very good the ones of today are a joke and that came from a union man ... the legals I don’t have a problem with and yes there is good and bad on both sides but most of ya check are illegal that carry in drugs the cop killers rapist etc . In the past year was all illegal I’m not gonna argue or discuss it any further the wall would help that’s my opinion ...

Gforcetrivers likes this.