All day hunt friday

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by forked G2, Nov 5, 2013.

1. forked G2

forked G2 Fawn

Sep 21, 2009
    kentucky
    I'm taking off work Friday for a all day hunt before the woods are painted orange.
    Who all would like to see gun season changed to a later date? I would love for it to happen so the bow hunters can get in the best time for the rut to hunt without it sounding like WWII.

2. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Not me. I would like to see compound bows and crossbows outlawed. It's an unfair advantage. Not how archery season was intended.

3. bigredhunter

bigredhunter 6 pointer

Jan 30, 2012
    Boyle County
    Same old thing every year, who wishes gun season would change.....crazy gun hunters.....lets put a minimum spread on bucks state wide.......

Let just be happy we have a good state to hunt and instead of being a bow hunters vs gun hunter lets all join forces. There are enough of those out there who would like to see hunting end, they are the enemy not our own ranks.

4. bigredhunter

bigredhunter 6 pointer

Jan 30, 2012
    Boyle County
    Same old thing every year, who wishes gun season would change.....crazy gun hunters.....lets put a minimum spread on bucks state wide.......

Let just be happy we have a good state to hunt and instead of being a bow hunters vs gun hunter lets all join forces. There are enough of those out there who would like to see hunting end, they are the enemy not our own ranks.

5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

You can say that again. ;)

6. hollandhunter

hollandhunter 12 pointer

Feb 11, 2008
    Holland Kentucky
    Come on man! Get real and quit crying! If you dont like it dont hunt if it makes you that upset. I suppose you went out and cut you a bow from scratch and made a string for your rig right. nothing wrong with a man shooting a compound. And some people are disabled and only can hunt with crossbows I guess you are better then them. Grow up

7. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Seriously? Man I don't think my needlenose pliers can reach that hook you swallowed it so deep!

8. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
  9. bigukcatfan

bigukcatfan 8 pointer

Nov 18, 2009
    Somewhere
    120+ I think someone has already took bait, line, and sinker! lol

10. tyshe17

tyshe17 12 pointer

May 4, 2007
    He did.....

11. rangerman2003

rangerman2003 8 pointer

Oct 4, 2005
    ZONE 1
    120 u better start reeling before he runs all your line out....

12. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I was trying to hook a newbie minnow but caught a keeper. He should know better.

13. Sammy

Sammy 6 pointer

Mar 16, 2011

Ha, that's good stuff!

14. Thwack

Thwack 6 pointer

Sep 14, 2013
    I like it where it is, I hunt both, I'm not a pure archery hunter. Plus I feel that last year the rut came in alittle earlier, and archery had some of the prime time. Plus Ky has an incredibly liberal archery season, it starts early and ends late, nobody is getting a raw deal here.

15. buzzbaiter83

buzzbaiter83 10 pointer

I like it where it is. To me the period between modern gun and late muzzle loader is the best bow hunting of the year. If not there are plenty bow only public lands with big deer to hunt during the rut. Hope you kill a big one Friday. It's always fun to be tagged out, kick back, and check out the bucks being showed off at the local pro shops during gun season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk