Alison Lundergan Grimes, Kentucky Democrat, jokes Rand Paul 'can be beaten': 'Just ask his neighbor'

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by EC, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Glenn Pennington

Glenn Pennington Fawn

Aug 20, 2018
    Pendleton County,Ky
    drakeshooter likes this.
  2. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Me either.

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    I do have to give her some credit. When teachers were not allowed inside the capital to protest, she really went to bat for them.

4. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Didn’t know who he was at the time, but saw her father “in action” once. Apparently, his company or whatever got some of the FEMA contracts after the West Liberty area tornadoes. I was down there helping a non-profit helpmaome people and he was driven into the area. In 5 minutes, I had to walk away lest I punch him for the way he was treating people.

5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I’ve heard some similar tales.

6. Glenn Pennington

Glenn Pennington Fawn

Aug 20, 2018
    Pendleton County,Ky
    If you haven't figured out how politicians (Aka Democrats) put on like they care about people then stab them in the back,you never will,biggest liars,cheats ,and thieves in the state,she as fake as they come and Beshear is the cause of all the teachers problems to start with,they were extorting money from every state run school.

7. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

I am well aware of how politicians work and how previous administrations caused the problem. I am simply giving credit where credit is due. Was it politically motivated, yes. Was it the right thing to do, yes. If you are blind to that, then you are no better than party line sycophants.

rabbit dawg likes this.
  8. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Completely false ... right wing myths.

The pension “crisis” is easily fixed by simply funding the ARC ... it’s a self correcting mechanism.

It wasn’t fully funded in the past, but has been the last 2 biannual budgets. Let the system work and require legislators to fully fund the ARC every budget.

9. Wasn’t good for him for sure.

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/fed...m_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_WPSDLocal6

barney likes this.
  10. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Thanks for posting this Drake! Glad to see it.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Another corrupt dem, go figure.

drakeshooter and barney like this.
  12. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    The pension fund has been in trouble for years, it’s not a recent thing. When I still worked for the state in the early 2000’s we(correctional employees) were demonstrating off of prison property over pension issues..
    No one gave a damn about us. Behind the walls, out of sight, out of mind.... no media coverage, no politicians talking about it etc...
    We were talked down to and swept aside..
    Fast forward, when more public “likeable” employees start complaining then everyone is up in arms over it..

RLWEBB likes this.