Let me break this all down for those that won’t take the time to read the articles posted.It's still making the daily news rounds upon the tele today. Hopefully it doesn't get milked for as long as that couple having recently passed away has managed, because that has been beyond agitating, ridiculous, and just downright wrong of news media and more.
Has the specific type of firearm utilized been released? All I have heard is the stupid term "prop gun", and that it was likely a period piece. Wondering whether that means a replica or genuine antique. Also wondering why the producers saw fit to have a firearm scene within or close proximity to what looked to be a replica of an old church, of all things. Must have been some perverted writers attempting to harm Christianity again, nothing new there.
1. “Prop” gun does not mean it is not a “Real” gun
2. They are filming a western, so it’s obviously revolvers.
3. They sometimes use live ammo and blanks in the filming depending on what the scene calls for.
4. The director went and took 1 of 3 guns that was on a cart. It is not known if the armorer approved them to take it.
5. The director declared out loudly that the gun was safe.
6. Baldwin has no legal liability to be concerned with. Now his conscious is totally different story.