Alec Baldwin Kills crew member with prop gun.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
My question is Who made the blanks and supplies them ?
The live round could have been placed in with the blanks from the factory.
I would think blanks would have to look just like real ammo so they will run through automatic weapons.

JR PORTER

10 pointer
May 1, 2014
KNOTT CO. KY
The first thing they teach you in hunter safety class is if you pick up a gun or hand it over to someone else is make sure it’s not loaded and never point it in someone’s direction. You can’t be overly cautious when it comes to guns.Too many people have been killed by an empty gun.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
The first thing they teach you in hunter safety class is if you pick up a gun or hand it over to someone else is make sure it’s not loaded and never point it in someone’s direction. You can’t be overly cautious when it comes to guns.Too many people have been killed by an empty gun.

I keep mine loaded. Safety is currently disengaged upon one of them and ready to go.

JR PORTER

10 pointer
May 1, 2014
KNOTT CO. KY
I remember years ago my wife picked up a black powder rifle from my stepsons possession for me to check out. She put it in the trunk of the car. Anyway it was one of those first in-line rifles that had 2 safeties on it , you know the regular safety and the other safety you had to screw out so the striker would hit the cap to fire it. Well the first thing I did was check the safety because I knew he had left it loaded. Well it was cocked with both safeties OFF AND a cap was on the nipple! The gun luckily didn’t go OFF………. but I did! Don’t remember what I said but it wasn’t good.

Last edited:

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
My brother was at a gun show in Morehead. He picked up a gun that a vendor had for sale to look at it . First thing he does is check every gun to make sure it is not loaded. My brother handed the gun to the owner and told him it was loaded. The owners excuse was that he had just traded for the gun.
I don't care if he had just traded he should have double checked the gun.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
That could get you hurt . I keep my pistol close by but no Bullitt in the chamber and the safety is on, 45 automatic.
Would not want 40 acre pond person playing around with your tools and have a accident.

That it could, but I'll continue to take my chances, as extremely petite as I happen to be, coupled with as many perverts that set designs upon me.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
My brother was at a gun show in Morehead. He picked up a gun that a vendor had for sale to look at it . First thing he does is check every gun to make sure it is not loaded. My brother handed the gun to the owner and told him it was loaded. The owners excuse was that he had just traded for the gun.
I don't care if he had just traded he should have double checked the gun.
My brother an I went to an auction several years ago in Pendleton Ky. They had a 12 gauge pump shotgun laying on the table. I picked it up and jacked 3 shells out of it. You should have seen the look on the Auction company owner as he was running back to where we were. He said, Was that gun load, I replied yes and handed him the 3 shells. HE was pissed at his crew for not checking the gun.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
he didnt point an shoot at another actor though.
Never said that, I was referring to the actor doing his scene. He pointed at the camera for a 1st person point of view. How many movies or shows have you stated down the barrel of a gun? Sniper is a great one s one I can think of where you see the bullet coming. It’s been done in hundreds of movies and films like that. That’s why the camera woman got shot.

Latest posts