Alec Baldwin Kills crew member with prop gun.

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
I like how they keep calling it an accident. It’s not an accident. It’s negligence on someone’s part. Surely someone on set had that as their job, and they failed.
Agree 100%
Now bring on the manslaughter charges....they can squander over voluntary or involuntary :)

The biggest difference I see between an anti-gunner vs us is that we would have check our stuff every time that weapon was returned to our possession!

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Agree 100%
Now bring on the manslaughter charges....they can squander over voluntary or involuntary :)

The biggest difference I see between an anti-gunner vs us is that we would have check our stuff every time that weapon was returned to our possession!
Hell I safety check mine regularly even when it hasn’t left my possession

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
You hand me a gun, I'm removing clip, ejecting loaded round and inspecting the entire deal. Probably to much work for the idiot. I haven't been to a movie since 2013 and won't ever attend another one cause I will never support their agenda.
As any real man would. I get pissed that these beta males get to have a platform when they are so damn stupid. Cant wait till the poor alec crap comes out. A clear victim of circumstance and just a tragic mistake.

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
I sure hope Trump keeps his mouth shut! Baldwin ran him down and played him on Saturday night, I'm sure there's a news channel just dieing to get a comment from him about it.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
Seems odd to me that there was a death and an injury and neither of them were actors. It really doesn't matter end the end though. He's a Hollywood elite and it didn't involve anything that could be considered racist, homephobic, or sexist so he'll skate.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
247262871_10218124138327241_197183494808494639_n.jpg

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
You hand me a gun, I'm removing clip, ejecting loaded round and inspecting the entire deal. Probably to much work for the idiot. I haven't been to a movie since 2013 and won't ever attend another one cause I will never support their agenda.
That’s you, me, and anyone else that understands firearms. In this case, it’s an actor, who most likely knows little, if anything about firearm safety. He was handed what he would rightfully assume was a safe prop and did what any other actor in Hollywood would do. Point and squeeze without question.

Latest posts