Alec Baldwin Kills crew member with prop gun.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by predator1, Oct 22, 2021.

1. BikerTrash22

BikerTrash22 6 pointer

Nov 18, 2015
    Rosine, Rineyville, Hudson
    Not a fan of anti second amendment people. How many movies has he made money off of with guns? He is a raging Ahole hypocrite!

2. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    I like how they keep calling it an accident. It’s not an accident. It’s negligence on someone’s part. Surely someone on set had that as their job, and they failed.

3. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    They use or still do use blanks in Western Movies & shows on TV. One common type blank they use is: 5-in-1 blanks.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-in-1_blank_cartridge

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    How is it fatal if there is no projectile? The concussion alone?

carnivore likes this.
  5. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I've only read what you guys have typed about the alleged incident, not the links, but perhaps it was a promotional stunt with additional anti-second amendment motives. I would not put anything past left-wing producers nor entertainers taking life for big money and cause...

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    So this lady was not an actor which means he pointed the weapon unnecessarily at her and pull the trigger. I don’t understand how you don’t catch a charge for that

mwezell, 00noturkey and KYote-Krusher like this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    She was a videographer. I wonder if the dumbass was pointing it at the camera being cute? I guess no one ever taught the communist idiot basic firearm safety.

mwezell and KYote-Krusher like this.
  8. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    You can tell by looking at him that he has a drinking and/or drug problem....probably drunk is my guess.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  9. Mt Pokt

Mt Pokt 8 pointer

Nov 8, 2018
    Campbell County
    Jason Nathanson was on 700wlw this morning talking about this.
    Said there was a union memo or something that said there was one live round in the gun, presumably by mistake.
    He speculated that because of who was killed, Baldwin may have been pointing the gun at the camera for a 1st person view on the recieving end. This would explain why the director and cinematographer were injured.
    Shame it happened, but karma can be a bctch...

predator1 likes this.
  10. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    You hand me a gun, I'm removing clip, ejecting loaded round and inspecting the entire deal. Probably to much work for the idiot. I haven't been to a movie since 2013 and won't ever attend another one cause I will never support their agenda.

11. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    My sincerest hope is that the phony, hypocrite, lying SOB loses everything he owns to her lawyers and survivors and that he ends up crapping on the streets with all those adorable homeless people he professes to care about so much.

Let me be clear .... I can NOT stand him ... because of the politically correct BS he spouts which IMO, he doesn't practice or believe in any more than I do.

From what I've read, she was really a hard working person, admired for her talent and ability. What a waste ... by the hand of that pathetic excuse for a human being.

May she rest in peace.

12. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Yeah, the gas pressure is enough that it can puncture and fracture the skull.

timer likes this.
  13. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    I figure it was a POV shot like you see on a lot of movies wear the person stares down the barrel and sees the shot coming.