Alec Baldwin Kills crew member with prop gun.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
I like how they keep calling it an accident. It’s not an accident. It’s negligence on someone’s part. Surely someone on set had that as their job, and they failed.

I've only read what you guys have typed about the alleged incident, not the links, but perhaps it was a promotional stunt with additional anti-second amendment motives. I would not put anything past left-wing producers nor entertainers taking life for big money and cause...

BikerTrash22

6 pointer
Nov 18, 2015
Rosine, Rineyville, Hudson
Last one I swear!
c1b0affc43172b90d970b08739372935db101708-2139328.JPG

Mt Pokt

8 pointer
Nov 8, 2018
Campbell County
Jason Nathanson was on 700wlw this morning talking about this.
Said there was a union memo or something that said there was one live round in the gun, presumably by mistake.
He speculated that because of who was killed, Baldwin may have been pointing the gun at the camera for a 1st person view on the recieving end. This would explain why the director and cinematographer were injured.
Shame it happened, but karma can be a bctch...

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
My sincerest hope is that the phony, hypocrite, lying SOB loses everything he owns to her lawyers and survivors and that he ends up crapping on the streets with all those adorable homeless people he professes to care about so much.

Let me be clear .... I can NOT stand him ... because of the politically correct BS he spouts which IMO, he doesn't practice or believe in any more than I do.

From what I've read, she was really a hard working person, admired for her talent and ability. What a waste ... by the hand of that pathetic excuse for a human being.

May she rest in peace.

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
She was a videographer. I wonder if the dumbass was pointing it at the camera being cute? I guess no one ever taught the communist idiot basic firearm safety.
I figure it was a POV shot like you see on a lot of movies wear the person stares down the barrel and sees the shot coming.

Latest posts