After work quickie turns out to be an awesome surprise!

B Hicks

12 pointer
Sep 29, 2006
Lancaster, KY
Like I've said before anybody will let u fish and hunt if go about it right. (1) get a buddy to Act as your driver (2)take a wheelchair with you. (3). Make a t-shirt that says "my special day" (4) let him wheel you to the door. (5). Never go to the same place twice.

rather-b-huntn

10 pointer
Sep 18, 2009
blue side tha' mountain...
Oh this is fun. I kind day feel bad for ya kyhunter. You went from catching a trot line full of them to being harpooned and drug ashore yourself!:)

Lesson: cautiously pick your fishing buddies...you never know when you will become the bait! Lol

I feel as if we let one off the hook though.....what about the OP?
View attachment 33788

deadaim

12 pointer
Dec 12, 2001
Booger Hollar
20130719_1544_51e950eaa8c0d.jpg ............

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
Oh this is fun. I kind day feel bad for ya kyhunter. You went from catching a trot line full of them to being harpooned and drug ashore yourself!:)

Lesson: cautiously pick your fishing buddies...you never know when you will become the bait! Lol

I feel as if we let one off the hook though.....what about the OP?
View attachment 33788

Good night, not to be a Zimmermanesque profiler, but isn't this cat's image EXACTLY what people envision when they think about catching a trespasser fishing in their lake? He's the guy you catch loitering around half in and half out of your open garage door and then quickly walks away while mumbling something about being at the wrong house.

The better question is will the trotline hold all of 'Em? Even BF should be proud.

Excellent Work! You had caught a full legal limit of trophy specimens, and I was going to award the full 250 points until you self-posted a picture of yourself wearing a "Free Weezy" t-shirt. I'm sorry, but that a major rules violation which cannot be overlooked by the Infractions Committee. As it stands, only -50 points will be deducted.

Latest posts