After work quickie turns out to be an awesome surprise!

Hoyt Heartsplitter

6 pointer
Oct 31, 2007
No he's local. You know those local Kentuckians are 10 times as bad for poaching as an OOSer.

Diddo on that! I had a guy drive by me and waive while driving across my hay field with me on the tractor moving hay. When I drove down to politely ask him who give him permission he proceeded to argue with me that someone else owned it. I mean honest mistake it had only been in our family for 50 yrs!

CRFmxracer

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2010
louisville kentucky
Diddo on that! I had a guy drive by me and waive while driving across my hay field with me on the tractor moving hay. When I drove down to politely ask him who give him permission he proceeded to argue with me that someone else owned it. I mean honest mistake it had only been in our family for 50 yrs!

reminds me of the time we had several people shooting on the line at our range on our place and out of no where several four wheelers drove across our field down range of us.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

I've heard that one before as well. It was on property owned by my great grandfather and passed down the line.

Latest posts