After work quickie turns out to be an awesome surprise!

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by BassAddict83, Jul 14, 2013.

1. rather-b-huntn

rather-b-huntn 10 pointer

I don't know what to say but I wanted in early on this one. :D

2. EKYridgerunner

EKYridgerunner 10 pointer

Sep 13, 2010
    Can we get some more details on this pond? Did the property have any no hunting signs? I am in Nky, and I don't feel like scouting or asking for permission.

3. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    LOL this one could be classic. Were is the Lawyer when you need him ?

4. 8&sand

8&sand 12 pointer

Probably running trespassers off of LRF!

5. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    trespassers, coon hunters, thieves, OOS hunters running up lease prices, people turning strays loose and crawdad poachers are the lowest forms of life on this site. i think you got your membership.

for clarity sake that may keep you from getting shot in the future, if you happen upon an ATV, tractor, bass boat, F250 with the keys left in them, or a deer stand or trail camera that's not locked, ask prior to using at your discretion.

6. hoytman

hoytman 6 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    off the beaten path
    Wow you just admitted that you where tresspassing just because there are no sighns doesent mean it's open season for fishing I don't have a sighn on my door that says to burglary but if there stupid enough to do it they will get a face full of #4s out of a 12 gauge

7. B Hicks

B Hicks 12 pointer

Sep 29, 2006
    Lancaster, KY
    I just had a QuickIe. I was in and out of that stall and back on the road in 2 minutes. Didn't catch any fish though

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  8. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    You just blew right through that "out of order" sign, didn't you, big boy? Now some minimum wage custodian has to spend 30 minutes dipping your "quickie" out.

9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Yet you still smell like you did. ;)

10. rather-b-huntn

rather-b-huntn 10 pointer

I'm going out to post my property immediately!

11. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Mine been posted for years.Signs all the way around and put up new ones when old ones fall down or get torn down.It still don't stop them.Every year same old stuff spend most of my time running them out.

12. Jpierce1

Jpierce1 6 pointer

Oct 16, 2011
    Paducah Ky
    We took our first trip in several years up to the farm we own in upstate New York last month, and found where the Amish had been cutting trees off of it. We put up 6 signs up along the 100 yds or so of road frontage where they'd been coming in. Probably wont do much, but at least they'll know someone has been there and doesn't want anyone else on it.
    They've probably fished in our pond too, since we didn't have it posted! Good thing we put an end to that!

13. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    he must be from Georgia. Apparently if your from Georgia every inch of Kentucky is public land.

14. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

No he's local. You know those local Kentuckians are 10 times as bad for poaching as an OOSer.

15. ky_horsetrainer

ky_horsetrainer 6 pointer

Nov 11, 2004
    Jackson County
    Not posted=free for all!? Oh hail no! If you don't own it, stay off of it, unless you have permission from the owner. At least you got permission to park.