After work quickie turns out to be an awesome surprise!

EKYridgerunner

10 pointer
Sep 13, 2010
Can we get some more details on this pond? Did the property have any no hunting signs? I am in Nky, and I don't feel like scouting or asking for permission.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
........ I hope I havent made a bad name for myself for you guys.

trespassers, coon hunters, thieves, OOS hunters running up lease prices, people turning strays loose and crawdad poachers are the lowest forms of life on this site. i think you got your membership.

for clarity sake that may keep you from getting shot in the future, if you happen upon an ATV, tractor, bass boat, F250 with the keys left in them, or a deer stand or trail camera that's not locked, ask prior to using at your discretion.

hoytman

6 pointer
Jan 18, 2009
off the beaten path
Wow you just admitted that you where tresspassing just because there are no sighns doesent mean it's open season for fishing I don't have a sighn on my door that says to burglary but if there stupid enough to do it they will get a face full of #4s out of a 12 gauge

trust me

Troubled Loner
Nov 27, 2004
Jerkwater, KY
I just had a QuickIe. I was in and out of that stall and back on the road in 2 minutes. Didn't catch any fish though

You just blew right through that "out of order" sign, didn't you, big boy? Now some minimum wage custodian has to spend 30 minutes dipping your "quickie" out.

Jpierce1

6 pointer
Oct 16, 2011
Paducah Ky
We took our first trip in several years up to the farm we own in upstate New York last month, and found where the Amish had been cutting trees off of it. We put up 6 signs up along the 100 yds or so of road frontage where they'd been coming in. Probably wont do much, but at least they'll know someone has been there and doesn't want anyone else on it.
They've probably fished in our pond too, since we didn't have it posted! Good thing we put an end to that!

Latest posts