Ads

Gun7alk

6 pointer
Oct 30, 2013
Anybody else's going to ads as soon as you click on threads? It's getting annoying

Mine opens up the App Store and goes to the words with friends app as soon as I go to click on a thread

bird whisperer

12 pointer
Aug 16, 2012
Hog Town USA
YES YES YES, from anywhere on the forum. Its been going on for over a month. Very anoying, it took me 6 tries to make this post. Keeps taking me to the app store to purchase some sorry game. Hope it can be fixed, its like the site has been hacked or something.

Mainbeam

12 pointer
Jul 7, 2012
Im using the tapatalk app cause i aint smart enough to fix mine. It drives me nuts. I hate this tapatalk to

KY Swamp Beagler

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2011
the swamps of western KY
So does that mean there is no fix for iPhone? I was redirected 3 times just now to some Cordoba something or other. It was happening a lot a couple months ago and then stopped and now back again. I visit other hunting forum with no issues.

pentail

Bacon
Staff member
Sep 25, 2002
Savoring the smoke
Hey guys, admin could use some help on this one. It is fairly random and not happening on his page. When you experience these problems, if you could shoot admin1 a pm and let him know what is up, he can get a better handle on how to fix it.

Strut 'N' Buck

10 pointer
Apr 16, 2011
Shepherdsville, KY
Mines doing the same thing as well. I have to turn my phone off, then turn it back on and it doesn't do it the next couple times I get on the site. Then the ads pop up again, repeat

RackedUP

8 pointer
Oct 30, 2013
I don't know about everyone's but in my case one of the apps I had downloaded to my phone was causing me to get redirected to ads every time I clicked something. I deleted the app and the problem went away. I think it was fanduel that was causing my problem.

RackedUP

8 pointer
Oct 30, 2013
The app had absolutely no relation to this sight but I only experienced issues with this site btw

T-wil69

10 pointer
Jan 16, 2015
I have a iPhone and was having the same issues of it redirecting me to the App Store but the only app I had was tapatalk so I went into my phone settings and turned my apps off and turned the cellular data on tapatalk off and haven't had any problems since, not sure what was causing it

Latest posts