Adios Ghislaine!!

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
I think that Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew, and Gates are a given.

I don't understand how Trump got on that list. From everything I've ever seen or heard he's ANYTHING but a pedophile. PLUS ... IMO ... he's too damn smart to ever do anything like that which would expose him to blackmail somewhere down the road.

Please explain if you have evidence to the contrary.

reivertom

12 pointer
Dec 17, 2007
Greenup Co.
I don't understand how Trump got on that list. From everything I've ever seen or heard he's ANYTHING but a pedophile. PLUS ... IMO ... he's too damn smart to ever do anything like that which would expose him to blackmail somewhere down the road.

That bunch was around everybody with any pull or money. It doesn't mean they are a pedo. Half of the big shots in NYC met those scumbags at one time or another.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
That bunch was around everybody with any pull or money. It doesn't mean they are a pedo. Half of the big shots in NYC met those scumbags at one time or another.

I'm sure they knew each other because of their financial dealings and I wouldn't doubt but what they were even friends at one time or another but I NEVER heard anything about Trump taking a ride on the LOLITA EXPRESS.

By the way .... just saw this article that says, because 3 or 4 of the jurors lied about their past as victims of sexual abuse, Ghislaine's entire trial and conviction may get throw OUT.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ghislaine-maxwell/2022/01/23/id/1053631/

My my ... ain't she the "lucky" one. :rolleyes:

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
There are so many people that wish they were rich and famous. You can keep all that noise. Could you imagine having to question the motives of every single person you deal with and every single friend you make. This entire story is just gross.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013

He was on the flight logs over ten times to the island. Next

Latest posts