Adair county

jshepherd

6 pointer
Nov 3, 2015
Breathitt
I was talking to a friend of mine here Where I work and found out they have a private farm somewhere in Adair county close to green river, does anybody know anything about the population of the deer in that area or the quality of deer around that area?

jshepherd

6 pointer
Nov 3, 2015
Breathitt
Farm is already hunted by several hunters.

nobody is hunting there right now supposedly, unless there is some trespassing or they allow hunting to other people and she isn't aware of it. from my understanding its not being hunted at the present time

supergoat80

10 pointer
Aug 31, 2012
I cut my teeth deer hunting there have a farm there and lease a farm there. It's not what it used to be in my part of the county. I don't live there so thives and trespassers are there quite a bit. The hunting is ok my family kills deer. I hunt down there mainly just to be with my family. I only hunted down there opening day of gun season this year. Went one other day but my wind was very bad so I got down and left. Subsequently I did miss a 135 140 eight pointer opening day it was the best deer I e ever seen in 20 years of hunting there. Like any where though there are some big ones