Adair County Hunting Expo

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by woodsman92, Jul 30, 2019.

1. woodsman92

woodsman92 6 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    Many of you guys on here going to the hunting expo this Saturday at the adair county high school? Gonna be my first year going to it but everyone Ive talked to thats ever been to it really brag on it

2. timer

timer 8 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    I hadn't heard about it....Not sure what chores I'll be assigned this weekend, but if I can get over there I'll check it out.

http://www.sckyoutdoorexpo.com/

3. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    Just left there bout 1hr ago. Pretty good. Signed up to win several things. Fingers crossed lol. Bought me and my stepson a turkey diaphragm call from ridgetop call makers. Saw mainbeams son deer there that he has posted here. Pretty sure it was his. Cody?

4. woodsman92

woodsman92 6 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    I went when it first opened this morning, I liked it better than the outdoor life expo I went to in louisville this year. But i did not win anything. Really had my fingers crossed for the 200 dollar certificate from taylors taxidermy, especially since I have a deer in his shop right now lol

5. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    Yes it was there

OLE RASPY likes this.
  6. massive horns

massive horns BBBC Members

Oct 21, 2002
    Kentucky
    I was there with my booth Vision Hunting Blinds.

It was great meeting a few of you on this forum as well as several other hunters of all walks of life throughout the day!