Active shooter in Allen Ky (Floyd Co)

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
This wasn’t really a “mass shooting” or an “active shooter”. Law enforcement went to serve a warrant and the dude barricaded himself. Words like “mass shooting” and “active shooter” just stir up the antis.
When multiple rounds were fired in a barricade situation
Active- occurring now
Shooter- a person shooting
By definition it was literally an active shooter.

Mass- large amount or many
Shooting- being shot
7+ people injured/dead I don’t know what it takes I. Your mind to be “mass” but both fit this situation perfectly.

I think of an “active shooter” or a “mass shooting” as something different than a police confrontation causing a barricade situation but that is me. The former is more of a come lately phenomenon while folks have been barricading themselves when Johnny comes to take them in forever. No sense in playing into the msm terminology nonsense for me, but I can’t speak for you.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I think of an “active shooter” or a “mass shooting” as something different than a police confrontation causing a barricade situation but that is me. The former is more of a come lately phenomenon while folks have been barricading themselves when Johnny comes to take them in forever. No sense in playing into the msm terminology nonsense for me, but I can’t speak for you.
Me too. I consider a mass shooting where somebody goes somewhere (like a school or movie theater) and just starts firing. This was a shootout that resulted in multiple injuries. I sure wish they had ended the dirt bags existence on Earth.

KYBOY

12 pointer
Apr 21, 2005
Floyd,co..Kentucky
These were good men. Retired state trooper, who continued as a SO and was a fire chief. Another was a school resource officer who was recently promoted to Capt.. Another would buy meals for fundraisers at my wife’s school and then donate the food to a homeless shelter.. another was my friends son, a dedicated officer and loving father..
These were and are good kind hearted men who gave their last full measure.. God speed brothers..

Latest posts