According to F&S…

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
…November 26th is supposed to be one of those magical days. “You won’t see a lot of deer but will likely see a slammer,” according to what I just read. Get out there! Sit all day! If F&S predicts it, it’s gotta be true!

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
…November 26th is supposed to be one of those magical days. “You won’t see a lot of deer but will likely see a slammer,” according to what I just read. Get out there! Sit all day! If F&S predicts it, it’s gotta be true!
Well then it’s got to be true!!! I’ll be out looking for a doe in the morning. Only “slammer” I’ve seen is my youngest daughter as she’s getting out of the car.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
My sister won’t even slam her truck door at Walmart after a minor blowup I had going hunting. Haha.
upload_2021-11-25_20-54-27.gif

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
If you can’t stand truck door slamming then don’t take my dad anywhere. Maybe it’s where he can’t hear $h!t, I don’t know but he’s a truck door slamming fool! I’ve given up on asking him to be quiet. These days I’m just thankful to get him in the woods.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Saw a good buck this am in shooting light. Smaller buck was digging a doe at dark. Didn’t see anything else. Had to get things done for family dinner. This evening may be where it’s at but I won’t be again till am.

Latest posts