A quick word about this forum

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ojibwa62, Aug 10, 2019.

1. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Who is this Billy Clyde y'all keep referring to?

2. I’ve been here 16 years and have 8266 messages I’ve posted. The fella crying has been around 13 months and has posted 8161 messages. Let that sink in. I think I’m going to cry about somebody attempting to dominate the conversation......

deadaim, yote hunter, hunt and 11 others like this.
  3. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Same here with me. I enjoy the hunting and fishing part of this place. But it seems more like looking at yahoo news. You see the same news there that's posted here. I come and look see whats posted. If it is something to respond to I will. If not I get off here. It isn't the same place it once once. I don't post like I used to. And a lot of others don't either.

4. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Who cares!

00noturkey, barney and drakeshooter like this.
  5. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Need a Ky religion forum. Do you think someone needs to be a Bible thumper to prove they know God? I was raised in church, attend occassionally, send my kids to Christian and Catholic schools, and believe in God, but I sure don't want religion, politics or anything else pushed on me. If that makes me a sinner, so be it.

hunt, barney, Carl and 4 others like this.
  6. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Bartender.....set em up again.
    Illinois meets buzzsaw in 2nd inning.

Feedman, drakeshooter and bgkyarcher like this.
  7. Cornpile

Cornpile 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2006
    Kornfield County,KY
    It always goes drama during the off season,but its interesting. Then when season rolls around,things
    right side up again. This is a great place to hear from hunters around the state and whats happening
    in their areas and lives.
    If your on here much ,you have to have a tough skin and man up sometimes. Its different men and women
    with different answers and opinions.
    Nothing wrong with that and just dont let it get you panties all wadded up. Life is to short for that.
    Big deer season is close at hand and then we will all have plenty to look at and talk about.

deadaim, Ataulbe1 and kyhunter99 like this.
  8. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Speaking of attacks... such low self-esteem and sad pathetic lives... sounds just like something a "good" Christian would say. Be warned, hell will be full of hypocrite religious people.

00noturkey, jblack1, Brody and 3 others like this.
  9. Meatstick

Meatstick 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    The bible thumpers are awful quick to judge anyone not thumping with them. Reflects what I've encountered my whole life though, certainly not only on here

hunt, jblack1, 00noturkey and 3 others like this.
  10. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 10 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Ky
    DS you mean there is nothing above 12ptr status? Im going to quit now

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 10 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Ky
    I agree alot of this drama is boredom.
    When sept 7th hits and hunters start bringing in the deer--the itch gets scratched so to speak and we all go back to backslapping and congratulating.

12. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I've been here 8 years, and have 9471, and I'm a pretty active member....

drakeshooter likes this.
  13. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I’ve been here a little while ,I can’t see much has changed, I enjoy the variety of subjects being discussed, whether I reply or not.If you don’t like the subject don’t get involved, but don’t knock others for doing their thing. Been a lot said trying to agitate people, especially in the politics, I guess that’s just the way it is. Somebody been messing with your chickens, or eggs.

14. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Like drakeshooter said, some of us have been here a dozen plus years. Hell I remember us doing meet and greets 15+ years ago. So excuse me if I don't take serious some Johnny come lately whining and crying.
    With all due respect man, you might be the thinnest skinned person to post on here. Either get thicker skin or this might not be for you.

yote hunter, Feedman, jblack1 and 3 others like this.
  15. Genesis 27:3

Genesis 27:3 10 pointer

Oct 13, 2018
    Christain county
    So be it then I guess.praying for you