A quick word about this forum

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ojibwa62, Aug 10, 2019.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Take know prisoners my friend. Knone

Feedman likes this.
  2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    "watching Dr Phil to keep our emotions in check", Funny. That guy is a loony toon...
    When the nuts are in charge of the asylum, kinda way..

3. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Not really grave robbing ,it’s treasure hunting, besides I’m sure he probably left em a check ,for their valuables.
    a bank check, or, a blank check?? :)

4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    does that make, for a foul post?? ever get your hands mixed up?? sorry, couldn't help myself :)

5. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Joe Rogan had him on his podcast where they can/ do say much more of how they really feel/are. I changed my opinion(to a degree) after watching it. The tv show is just made up bs for the most part imo. He's not the only one ive changed my views on compared to their MSM representation

KYBOY likes this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Dr Phil, is similar to Jerry Springer in a way. imo.. i dont watch reality TV much, but will watch Josh Gates, on occasion. and untold history, i forget the guy's name, dont know if its even the right show, hes tries to tie things to the templers, sinclair's, and other peoples, who were in this country before columbus., that didnt live here already.

KYBOY likes this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Agreed. Dr phil seems like a good guy. He has to be fun if he’s friends with Ron white.

Munson likes this.
  8. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    Should have been on here back in the early days ( Late 90S ) When the crossbow wars started.......some of those folks have passed away .......it got right nasty in here . Wow I just realized Ive been on this forum at least 20 years thats crazy. I was on dial up when I first got on it took all day to draw out a good butt chewing lol

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Munson, Southpaw, jblack1 and 2 others like this.
  9. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    I kinda like Gosh Gates. He’s funny but actually knows what he’s doing

00noturkey likes this.
  10. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    LMAO.

In the opening passages, the original poster expresses his earnest sadness over certain other unnamed posters' biting negativity and mean-spirited bullying, which evidently delights the bullies' various troll stooge buddies (not sure about y'all but I was thinking Scut Farkus and his Toadie buddy right about then). It simply takes the "fun" out of the forum. This stirs deep regret in the OP, and his battle cry for "civility" erupts. Can't we all just be nicer to one another?

Fair enough. Good post.

However, his post goes on. Without even coming up for air, the OP goes completely off the rails and goes in the 180 degree opposite direction in the very next paragraph of the exact same post. He blasts the living beejesus out of his online adversaries (although he didn't name names, we all know he was talking about you, Ed) with humiliating insults about them having "low self esteem" and "pathetic lives."

This right here, boys and girls, is what we in the online trolling profession refer to as an absolute classic "passive aggressive" post. In fact, this may be one of the best examples I've ever encountered in all my 53 years.

I haven't been on Kyhunting in ages, but I've got $5 that says the OP (a) argued in favor of the xbow season expansion under the premise that xbows are "archery"; (b) has never been a member of the Silver Shovel Society; (c) has never gone relic collecting at a Civil War burial site or made a Geranium planter out of an Indian Chief's skull; (d) believes the elk tag draw ain't rigged; (e) thinks it's OK to put his treestand right on the property line next to the neighbor's food plot; (f) argues that coonhounds can't read posted signs; (g) thinks that having the rifle season at the peak of the rut is a good idea and (h) expressed disgust when it was recommended that the one kid should bitch slap gramps for motoring his Impala across the lawn.

To be honest, it's actually pretty impressive when you think about, because it takes some pretty large cast iron cajones to even attempt to pack that much hypocrisy in a single post.

Adieu, my fine friends on Kyhunting. I must say its was great to check in and see that some things never change! Before I leave for another 5 years and since I already made one movie reference, I'll leave you with a grand quote from another movie that is germane to this entire discussion.

"Conan, what is best in life?"

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"

11. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    lol, stick around BF. Much more fun when you're around. lmao

12. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Come on guys let it go I already have..

10 pages geeze..:p

Bow season starts in about two weeks:)

Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  13. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    2 Ky hunting resurrections over this. First Art then BF. If multi digits (may he rest in peace) starts posting im done with this site.

Whats up BF. Hope things are good.

drakeshooter and Feedman like this.