A question for the moderators/Admin. of Kentucky Hunting.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Carl, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    No it was juvenile...:D Just saw it on Cabelas black Friday ad and and couldn't resist lol

Carl and aaronc like this.
  2. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I have a 10/22 and the only reason I keep it, it was my late Dad's gun. I also had a 52, another tack driver. It and the the 48 are scope wreckers. They have to have an airgun rated scope. Which airgun forum do you visit. Chances are I belong to it.
    They are a lot of fun for plinking cans.
    Another good deal. This was my first BB gun in 1958. I have been hooked ever since.
    https://www.amazon.com/Daisy-Outdoor-Products-Brown-Black/dp/B000W32TN6

aaronc likes this.
  3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I had a Stevens 12 gauge, my grandpa gave me in 1957 before I had a BB gun. That thing kicked a little fellow. ;)

aaronc likes this.
  4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    You need to come clean with the group. (The background foliage and browse is a clear indicator.) Man I dont actively advocate against high fence big money “hunting” but when you post a pic of that caliber of a trophy and present as fair chase its just not ethically right.
    #disgusted
    [​IMG]

Carl and aaronc like this.
  5. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I had photos of piles of squirrel kills with air rifles. Thanks to the arseholes at photobucket, they are lost forever, :mad::mad:

6. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    You’ll shoot your eye out Carl! Sorry, couldn’t resist. More power to you.

Munson, JR in KY and Nock like this.
  7. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Speaking of starlings:
    Back in "the day", many years ago, I declared war on starlings. I like to feed the birds when it snowed. I would put feed, in a pile and the starlings would run the song birds off. So I made some small devices and covered them with feed. When the starlings would conglomerate on the feed, I would push a button from the dining room window and tiny pieces of starling would blow every where. The loud report would scare all watchers in the trees away.
    Pyro is another vice of mine When I was 8 years old, my Dad bought me a 16/80 brick of firecrackers for Christmas. I have been a pyro nut since that day. I have made everything pyro related that you that you could buy and some things that you could not buy. I have made a few devices that as far as I know haven't been invented, things that the general public should not be aware of, especially in these days. I quit this hobby in my older days when I realized how dangerous this was. I got rid of all my chemicals, supplies, literature and tools. Now, I wouldn't trust myself making a simple firecracker. It sucks to get old but at least I did get old.
    :D

Feedman, Munson, 00noturkey and 3 others like this.
  8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Daim, I hijacked my own thread. Time to log out. :eek:

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Bahahaha, good reply.

10. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Are you missing any fingers?

Carl likes this.
  11. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    And i thought i had a fascination with fire....

12. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I think we should replace it with a forum about sex over 50.... I’m curious if it would get more than 5 post in the first year?

Carl likes this.
  13. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Nope, still got um all. I was lucky

carnivore likes this.
  14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I probably wouldn't contribute much to that. Might talk about my younger days. :cool:

15. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I wish we had a banded brothers forum! Get banned and you are stuck to the adults only, no holds barred forum. No one gets kicked off of it unless they take it to the non R rated forums

Bubbles likes this.