A great season

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by DoesbeDead, Nov 12, 2010.

1. DoesbeDead

DoesbeDead 6 pointer

Jan 2, 2007
    Lawrenceburg,Ky
    This season started out with my hunting buddy killing this buck as soon as we got in the stands on opening morning. We were only hunting 40 yards apart, and this buck came in before I had a chance to get an arrow nocked. He came past me and Todd put one thru him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was lucky enough to get drawn for a spike bull elk tag, and was able to connect on my birthday with this bull.[​IMG]

On 11-8 Todd and I were hunting the same 8 acre farm he got his buck @ 9:15 this big boy walked within 40 yards of us and I put one thru both his lings and watched him run 40 yards and go down. Now hopefully my wife can connect this weekend. Then it's doe patrol time. Good luck to all and be SAFE out there !!!!![​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. racsr

racsr 10 pointer

May 7, 2009
    morgan county ky
    great hunting. nice looking bucks. congrats!

3. LungBlood

LungBlood 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2010
    Florence
    Man that is one awesome year, huge congrats. And two bucks of that caliber off of 8 acres thats crazy. It doesn't matter how many acres you have, as long as you have the right acres.