A great opportunity for Russia?

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Was just thinking about the upcoming WEF meeting or whatever alphabet organization that wants to strip away our rights and our constitution through "revoking our sovereignty" in their upcoming meeting on May 22. Most of the leaders of the globalist elite takeover of the world will be in one place...
The rest can be found later.
Just a thought of course. I'm sure others in the world have had thought of that scenario?

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
the WHO, and the UN, get conTROLL of the US. is that not the stupidest thing ya ever heard of. a guy half across the world gets to tell ya if you can take a dump, an ya gotta ask what color. the UN has the likes of red china among one of the members..
that is crazy. it used to serve the purpose of the free world.. i dont know what purpose it serves anymore.

PUBLIC RAT

10 pointer
Feb 18, 2014
I knew months ago when WH put that fence back up there was gonna be a reason why. Title 42,baby formula shortage,inflation, giving WHO authority over US policies, high gas prices, supply chain issues, etc,etc,,,,. Yeah I guess they need protection. However at some point soon they have to face town hall questioning for midterms. Good luck with that traitors.

Latest posts