A great morning in the woods

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
I was wondering how the new property was treating you. Was that your first buck on your new farm or were you hunting another property?

7mmx2

12 pointer
Nov 8, 2007
KY
I was wondering how the new property was treating you. Was that your first buck on your new farm or were you hunting another property?
Yep doing pretty good. First one for me, my snagged one last Saturday. I finally found a minute to get out there. How's your property treating you?

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Yep doing pretty good. First one for me, my snagged one last Saturday. I finally found a minute to get out there. How's your property treating you?
Pretty good. I really like my new neighbors. Good people and way better than the previous owners.
I may need to scale back the doe reaping a bit though pickings are slim and the neighbor decided he was going to start hunting. I had several nice bucks take up residence and hope a few make it till next year still hoping a shooter walks through before the end if the rut. Ill likely be looking for a couple more places for doe killing next year.

Glad you found some time to kill a nice buck.

Last edited:

tbrothers

6 pointer
Aug 29, 2011
Cecilia
Great buck!!! I’m not sure that is the same buck in the trail cam photo though. It looks to me like two different deer. It looks like the brow tines are different. Still a great deer and if they are not the same buck you have another great deer hopefully for next year!!!