A Good Thing Gone.....Covert Availability

bullet225ho

6 pointer
Oct 25, 2004
Crooked Creek
Well,

I logged back on to Wing Supply to get 2 more MP6's and 1 more Extreme 60 Black and It seems as all things in my life....The MP6 Blacks are up to $149.00 and Extreme Black 60's are not even in stock. No Coupon code to lower the price.

I guess I was lucky to get the two for what I did. Guess I'll hit up ebay and see whats shakin there. Anybody have any wing supply codes. I like them folks but I can get an mp6 black for 149 shipped on the bay.

Gixxerjoe04

10 pointer
Dec 14, 2010
Lexington, KY
Welcomeback12 has been disabled, welcome back10 wouldn't work on the black ops one but the other did, brought the black ops to $250. Still a lot for a camera but I'm pretty temped to get it. Just spent $200 on other random stuff for hunting last week, my gf might get pissed me spending when more when I have 2 cameras already haha.

Buddy if your worried bout the GF getting pissed now, what ya gonna do if you marry her??? Buy the Cam!!!
Welcomeback12 has been disabled, welcome back10 wouldn't work on the black ops one but the other did, brought the black ops to $250. Still a lot for a camera but I'm pretty temped to get it. Just spent $200 on other random stuff for hunting last week, my gf might get pissed me spending when more when I have 2 cameras already haha.

rcb216

12 pointer
Sep 25, 2005
Robertson Co.
Do what I do buy what Iwant and dont tell her, my wife has no clue what type, or how many cameras, guns, etc.. I have, so she dont know when I buy new one.:)

Gixxerjoe04

10 pointer
Dec 14, 2010
Lexington, KY
Haha well I came home with a muzzleloader last week, kinda hard to hide. If I gave her a ring then I could buy whatever I want, but if I gave that to her then I wouldn't have any money to buy anything

Gixxerjoe04

10 pointer
Dec 14, 2010
Lexington, KY
There is the problem... She wants u to save up and get a ring.

Yea, I told her I'd rather buy a bass boat and then id name it engagement ring for her haha. I work from 730am to 930pm every night with about a 2 hour break in between jobs, feel like I deserve whatever I wanna buy, she doesn't see it that way, women haha

hunt-4-life21

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2007
Butler Co.
Yea, I told her I'd rather buy a bass boat and then id name it engagement ring for her haha. I work from 730am to 930pm every night with about a 2 hour break in between jobs, feel like I deserve whatever I wanna buy, she doesn't see it that way, women haha

I had the decision last fall to buy a boat or a ring. I bought the ring so I can get some peace and quiet. That wasn't the beginning of it. So this summer I'm making payments on a boat. Wedding in October. They always say her debt is now my debt. That works two ways!

Latest posts