A first for me...

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by EC, Nov 16, 2019.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I just got a call (the number said it was from Washington, DC 202-586-3976). I had to answer this one because I was thinking it was wanting some political donation and I was ready to let them "have it".

Instead, it was some pre-recorded woman (with terrible sounding audio) speaking, in what sounded like, Chinese. Chinese? Really? There were some pauses when she spoke, so I guess that was wanted me to respond "yes or no". Instead, I just said, "Kiss my a$$, you red commie b*tch". Did this a couple times. I have no idea what it was saying anyway.

So I'm expecting a battalion of red Chinese paratroopers from the People's Army to parachute into my front yard at any day now. Come get some.

RLWEBB, reivertom and Dark Cloud like this.
  2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    If it weren't for robo calls, I wouldn't get any exercise.

3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Thank you for this. Not sure why but your post really struck my funny bone. Best laugh I’ve had in a few weeks. I’m serious, cracked me up. Thanks man.

FOWLER2671 and EC like this.
  4. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I get the idea that they are trying to get you to say yes etc and use those words in a sentence to buy things in your name?

Maybe I'm a bit overly suspicious but I can't think of any other good reason for the calls?

5. katlynn

katlynn 6 pointer

Sep 20, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Carl likes this.