A&E "suspends" Duck Commander for his opinion

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by mrdux, Dec 18, 2013.

1. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

I think the better question would be: if a sodomite is one who engages in anal sex and is then smote by god, what kind of heinous sex act is a Gomorrah?

2. corndogggy

corndogggy 12 pointer

Jul 20, 2005
    Ask the guys here who frequent the urban dictionary.

3. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

Looked it up myself. It was a close second to the most disturbing thing I've ever read. Makes Sodomy seem like a G rated movie.

4. BIGBADDAD

BIGBADDAD 10 pointer

Best quote of the day!

5. just me

just me 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2013
    www.Istandwithphil.com

A few on here won't like this but the majority will. Click the link above and show your support for Phil.

Wait a minute and refresh the web page and see how many signatures are added. Very incouraging!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  6. BIGBADDAD

BIGBADDAD 10 pointer

If gays are 2% of the population........my guess is 2%!!!

7. Brit's and Birds

Brit's and Birds 10 pointer

Nov 24, 2008
    Oldham County
    Curiosity got the best of me and I looked it up....those are sentences that I will never be able to unread. I sincerely hope that is not a real thing.

If that is the second most disturbing thing you have ever read, I don't want to know the first.

8. corndogggy

corndogggy 12 pointer

Jul 20, 2005
  9. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    Quick question...does anybody on the forum know an openly gay outdoors enthusiast? I mean blood sports, hunting and fishing. Can't say I've ever known one, but there must be at least a few out there.

10. huntr467

huntr467 12 pointer

And we all know that if it's on the internet it's real and true just like tv.

11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Did anybody catch the word, " equal"???

If they truly wanted "equal" rights they would have left us all alone.

Instead they throw it in our face all the time and then when anybody say anything they scream about it.

What they really want is SPECIAL RIGHTS.

I don't care what people do in their private lives and for the most part I don't want to know. But when they throw it in my face and try to push me to approve or disapprove of it then that part is wrong. Equal rights mean if one can speak for something then another one should be able to speak against it.

12. just me

just me 12 pointer

Sep 26, 2013
    :confused: I thought this forum was on the internet?:confused:

Surely you are not suggesting those signatures aren't real people? Lol!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  13. huntr467

huntr467 12 pointer

The forum is real just as is that website. However the content is questionable on both.:D

14. huntr467

huntr467 12 pointer

Remind me again why I should care about this Robertsons' guys opinions?

15. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I don't believe any of those are or ever have been considered sins. There is no reason to not act on an impulse such as these.

Have you ever had the impulse to be gay? You don't have to answer. Did you follow it or reject it? Maybe you never had the impulse. Why did you not have the impulse?