A Christmas present for the yotes

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by True Rifleman .270Win, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Thatguy84

Thatguy84 Spike

Sep 14, 2010
    Western Kentucky
    lol, He needs to just change his name to Craftsman...Cause he is a big Tool.

2. O'l Joe

O'l Joe 6 pointer

Feb 2, 2009
    stay out
    I guess i should have checked that out before i joined in on this conversation. But i would think that a guy who would criticize grammatical errors would at least have enough general knowledge on them to not make the same mistakes.:rolleyes: You see you spelled "its" in your quote with out the apostrophe. That is this mark ' ,in case you did not know. So by definition the term "its" in which you are referring to is an adjective which means belonging to. Your quote speaks of nothing belonging to anybody. I beleive you were meaning to spell "it's". Which is an adjective that means the same as the term "it is", which would make perfect sense in your comment. Just thought i would let you know this since you were a nice enough guy to let me know i had spelled something wrong, and for preventing me from looking like a fool in front of everyone on this forum. That would have been awful! That way when you feel the need to grammatically correct anyone else on this forum, you might actually know how to spell yourself.

3. dray223

dray223 10 pointer

Mar 11, 2010
    OHHH take that!!!

4. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    Thanks. now my head hurts.

5. GSP

GSP 14 Pointer Staff Member

Dec 12, 2001
    Montrose
    OK, spelling class is over today.

Please folks do not derail this train wreck of a thread. Classics as this do not come by often.

Everybody be patient and wait for the pixs. I found one already, looks like a slow day.

[​IMG]

6. dxtsniper

dxtsniper 12 pointer

Nov 7, 2009
    Turn around!
  7. ril7572

ril7572 Cyber-Hunter

Jul 9, 2003
    Ky..
    I don't know how I've missed this, just read it for the first time. I think Tommy boy said it best.

THAT WAS ........AWESOME!!!!!

8. SteveR

SteveR 8 pointer

Nov 5, 2005
    I am now extremely depressed. I didnt think that anyone could ever top the stories of me slaying chipmunks from the fieldstone stone piles in the wood edge off of my fathers pasture fields as a kid. I should have realized that the once popular but now outdated Daisy 880 Model Pellet Rifle that I carried as a kid would evolve into this STORM XT and you can now shoot the eyes out of a coyote at 115 yards with a Pellet Gun..
    Todays youth get the best of everything, and we just need to face up to the facts that our youth hunting stories can just no longer compete. True Rifleman has all of the latest technology at his fingertips to without a doubt complete such a massacre. I for one will bow down to you Rifleman. As soon as I get home, I will dig under my bed, and throw out the shoebox full of chipmunk tails that I have been saving as reminder to myself of my once heroic killing spree of farmraised rabid chipmunks... I have clearly been outdone.... Now I need to go take my Zoloft, and spend some time alone...

9. deerdad

deerdad 6 pointer

Jan 17, 2010
    Henderson
    Ya Steve A red Ryder lever action with a compass in the stock may put your eye out but no 100 yard Yotes

10. True Rifleman .270Win

True Rifleman .270Win 6 pointer

Dec 21, 2010
    CLASSIFIED
    My 30-30 is a 1975,my 20 gauge is a 1978,and my 12gauge is a 1980

11. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    How old is your 270 and bb gun? Find anymore dens yet?

12. tjo

tjo Spike

Dec 10, 2008
    IN
    Reading all the post took awhile. Well worth the time for a good laugh.

Rifleman -- Please post the dates and times you will be in Cabin Creek from here on out...I will stay away when you are there.

13. I'm glad Limb Liner told me about this thread....after reading all the posts I can honestly say I have lifer a full life. I'm actually taking notes for my next hunt.

14. cracker0169

cracker0169 Spike

Jan 21, 2011
    Benton, KY
    I'm a newb here, but dang! I have heard some good ones, but taking out a 'yote with a 1500fps BB gun takes the cake! I guess I will retire my AR and just go pick me up a new Red Ryder at Wally World and take it to the woods!!!

15. Ammo is cheaper, but this kid is special. He is like Chuck Norris, king leonitis, and the most interesting man in the world all rolled into one.