A big snow storm on the way ???

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Helped create some overhead waves at and near my homebreak, while most others are getting blown out lol, but it's only 7 secs right now... Was watching radar around 1AM and noticed the boring coast had two lines of irritated storms preparing to pack a hefty punch worthy of dodging, if at all possible, and then saw the expected tornado reports today. Meanwhile, retard friends in ATL are giddy over the rare snowfall. Should be interesting to see the summaries for here, once all has moved north.

Learned this in the interim:

COULD MY DOG’S PEE FREEZE MIDSTREAM

Stone Branch

10 pointer
Jun 27, 2019
Lewis county, KY
Solid ice here, ice apocolypse 2.0 for us. Out getting a bag of wood for the fireplace and already heard the first casualty. :( Lost 100K in timber last year.

Bad buzz. It started raining a little bit here around 3pm about 33 degrees and no freezing. Converted over to snow around 4:30pm. Good luck, see ya in 3 weeks when your power comes back on.

G

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Bad buzz. It started raining a little bit here around 3pm about 33 degrees and no freezing. Converted over to snow around 4:30pm. Good luck, see ya in 3 weeks when your power comes back on.

G

Thanks SB! God I hope not my wife already has PTSD from that. Lights flicker now and she starts to panic. Just changed over to snow here. Sticking to the ice! Yay! I think I'm just gonna get good n drunk!

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
It's been freezing rain here for the past hour and a half. They were just calling for 4-6" snow this morning, never said a word about ice. Gonna be a sucky drive into work tomorrow. :(

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
News just showed a scene from Morehead area. Looks like it is flat laying it down that way! Y’all be safe in that area.

keeruss8

6 pointer
Jun 19, 2016
Marrowbone
Neighbor said we got a lil ice and might end up with 2" of snow by the time it's done in Marrowbone. The pic looked sweet out of his blind in standing beans, he had a doe duck his arrow.

kc4sox

6 pointer
Nov 16, 2014
London Kentucky
4” and still pouring here in London. The radar shows a lot of moisture south of us and it’s headed our way. Could be interesting in the morning.

Latest posts