A big snow storm on the way ???

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I hope we get enough that I can take my wife out on the 4 wheeler and have some fun! Ive always wanted to make a beer run on the ol 4x4
Been there, done that. However the liquor store owner and minute mart owner (made 2 runs lol) did not appreciate me walking in with a full ski mask pulled down. The minute mart owner actually stumbled backwards when I walked in lol. I quickly raised it. He was not amused.

keeruss8

8 pointer
Jun 19, 2016
Marrowbone
Been there, done that. However the liquor store owner and minute mart owner (made 2 runs lol) did not appreciate me walking in with a full ski mask pulled down. The minute mart owner actually stumbled backwards when I walked in lol. I quickly raised it. He was not amused.
Lol

GTbowhunter

8 pointer
Aug 26, 2020
Owensboro
Lmfaooo

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Accurate.
C1E5397B-61AD-4F14-B5CE-F071722F60F2.jpeg

Last edited:

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I’m not seeing much in CKy, 1-3, looks like a lot will stay south. Now, I will say this, and I’ve posted it before, the ones that move up out of the SW are usually the bad ones. Ones dipping from the north we’re usually on the lighter side. This looks like, on some models, that it will drop down and enter from Arkansas/Tennessee, so it if come farther north…who knows?

I’m not seeing much in CKy, 1-3, looks like a lot will stay south. Now, I will say this, and I’ve posted it before, the ones that move up out of the SW are usually the bad ones. Ones dipping from the north we’re usually on the lighter side. This looks like, on some models, that it will drop down and enter from Arkansas/Tennessee, so it if come farther north…who knows?

My dad never worried much about snows out of the NW when I was growing up. He always said the ones to watch were out of the panhandle of Texas.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
My dad never worried much about snows out of the NW when I was growing up. He always said the ones to watch were out of the panhandle of Texas.[/QUOTE

Yep. My dad lived in Arkansas for about 5 years when he was young but had relatives there (most have died out). He said they’d get some crazy ice in Arkansas from weather that came from Texas and Oklahoma and noticed in Ky, if it came through Arkansas as ice, then we’d get snow here. But I always heard the bad winter weather for Ky comes from the SW.

Latest posts