9/11 Pilot's Story

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by FranciscoJ, Sep 11, 2014.

1. FranciscoJ

FranciscoJ 6 pointer

Feb 19, 2010
  2. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

Well this thread has had 44 Views but no remarks made. I guess I will say it then...........I am truly skeptical of this claim, I don't think they would have sent a Women to do this. Just sayin'.

3. mrdux

mrdux Guest

I saw this on one of the Nat Geo 9/11 shows over the weekend. The account is true except her wingman said his plans involved clipping a wing and pull the seat lever if it got to that. Either way, thank goodness for the Flight 93 heroes so neither had to make that decision.

4. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 10 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    seriously?

5. OldEarnhardtFan

OldEarnhardtFan 10 pointer

Jan 16, 2014
    Northeast of Berea
    I personally have know a couple of female military pilots, bigger brass b#lls then some of the guys. Never doubt ANY military pilot...

6. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

Nope, I don't believe it.

7. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    For what reason? Her commander confirmed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. patiodaddy

patiodaddy 10 pointer

13 years have passed and never even a peep, for starters. With the push for expanded Combat roles in the Military, Equal Rights and all that jazz I would have thought this would have been front & center right out of the gate. The other reason is because it is coming from the Gub'ment..........just because "they" say it we should believe it? No thanks, I am capable of thinking on my own and this does not even come close to passing the smell test and I am not in the minority on this one either.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yeah I'm not buying this at all. If we don't have planes armed and ready at all times, we are completely STUPID!! Not to mention I agree that this story wreaks of blatant propaganda to achieve a desired agenda.

10. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    I remember seeing this story on television years ago. 5 or 10 years, anyway.

11. corndogggy

corndogggy 12 pointer

Jul 20, 2005
    The weirdest thing is that he didn't ask for volunteers, according to the story he just chose this chick and said hey you're a kamikaze now. That doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense, we don't typically operate like that.

12. corndogggy

corndogggy 12 pointer

Jul 20, 2005
    Conspiracy theories aside, it's been common knowledge that on this same day there was a massive nation-wide drill going on, involving the exact scenario that happened. First of all, their claim that nobody would have expected such a thing is BS, but more importantly, any time that we have any training drills and whatnot, typically it does not involve live ammunition for fear of an accident happening. It would not surprise me one bit if all the planes that were ready on that day were purposely unarmed. Furthermore, it has been shown that the duality of the drill vs. the real thing caused mass confusion, nobody really took things serious at first, possibly contributing to this issue.

13. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    If they followed standard procedure, there wouldn't be any volunteers. Two pilots ready to go at all times, with no one else available, has been in place for some time.

14. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    I'm almost afraid to ask, but what possible propaganda or agenda could the great Satan Obama be trying to push with this?