53,000 acres...

Brutus Hedgeapple

10 pointer
Jul 30, 2002
South Central Ky.
In Mammoth Cave National Park. My daughter and I out mushroom huntin and another truck pulls up right behind mine and goes to findin shrooms that we were headed towards. They said they've never hunted this spot before. I know it's a public place but geez. We've been huntin this spot for 10 yrs and it looks like these folks will now be huntin it too.

Rant over.

Xi Bowhunter

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2002
Goetz Farm
In Mammoth Cave National Park. My daughter and I out mushroom huntin and another truck pulls up right behind mine and goes to findin shrooms that we were headed towards. They said they've never hunted this spot before. I know it's a public place but geez. We've been huntin this spot for 10 yrs and it looks like these folks will now be huntin it too.

Rant over.

I'm going to start following you around, maybe I'll find some morels too! LOL.

KYBOY

12 pointer
Apr 21, 2005
Floyd,co..Kentucky
cant tell how many times Ive had rabbit hunters drop the tail gate on our pack..Or worse they pull way out in front of you and do it..Bad form...Oh wait the worst is killing the rabbit your hounds are running. Ive had that happen before.

KYBH4Life

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
No different than pulling fish out of a hole and another boat anchors right next to you.......Legal......yes.......the right thing to do.......hell NO!

You mean another boat sinks right next to you?

I have never had it happen but I can guarantee you either the driver or the boat is going under.

Latest posts