51 illegals dead....

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
I don’t blame the people living in abject poverty from wanting to come here, I blame those who don’t enforce our laws and national sovereignty. Many of the Mexican migrant laborers I’ve met are hard working family men. I honestly believe that in the years to come these Hispanics coming here and allowed to vote will come to vote red but I digress bigly. It’s just that if we took in every poverty stricken person from a war torn, corrupt shithole nation on Earth we would no longer be the US, we’d be an overran shithole too. These people need to stay in and fix their own shitholes.
Imagine if all the illegals stayed in Mexico and had the courage to stand up and make change there vs fleeing to the US.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Watch: Joe Biden Flees When Asked About 51 Migrant Deaths in Texas​

Where are AOC's tears?
proxy-image

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Imagine if all the illegals stayed in Mexico and had the courage to stand up and make change there vs fleeing to the US.
There’s a lot of truth in what you say. And not just Mexico. It may sound harsh to some, but it’s really not. I think the policies that our government has toward some of these countries makes it almost impossible though, especially Mexico and South America.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
No joke, I've watched enough Mexican construction crews over the years work with such efficiency to leave you in awe. Roofers, drywallers, bricklayers, and on and on. They catch alot of hell, but they can absolutely work a normal crew right out of business.
I've contracted work for 35 yrs. prior to retirement. The last 25 was predominantly Hispanic workers. Their work ethic, and skill set, is second to none IMO. I'll take a Hispanic crew over a bunch of white guys anytime. The different crews working on my house right now are incredible; the framers, roofers, drywallers, painters and now the guys laying floor.
I rode with Border Patrol in McAllen, TX. for 10 days. Been across the border several times hunting. It's sad what they have compared to us.
They cross, they have a backpack and a piece of wheeled luggage with all their worldly possessions in it, sometimes a garbage bag full of their stuff. I wish they'd all come in legally.
Both sides of my family are German immigrants from way back. Don't know if they came here legally or not.
Everyone on this forum came from immigrants.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
I've contracted work for 35 yrs. prior to retirement. The last 25 was predominantly Hispanic workers. Their work ethic, and skill set, is second to none IMO. I'll take a Hispanic crew over a bunch of white guys anytime. The different crews working on my house right now are incredible; the framers, roofers, drywallers, painters and now the guys laying floor.
I rode with Border Patrol in McAllen, TX. for 10 days. Been across the border several times hunting. It's sad what they have compared to us.
They cross, they have a backpack and a piece of wheeled luggage with all their worldly possessions in it, sometimes a garbage bag full of their stuff. I wish they'd all come in legally.
Both sides of my family are German immigrants from way back. Don't know if they came here legally or not.
Everyone on this forum came from immigrants.
Well said.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
I hear ya 1wildcat1 but I must add that every single person on this planet came from immigrants. There is no such thing as a Native American.
I'm pleading ignorance. Either I never knew, or it's just one more thing I've forgotten, or was sleeping in class that day. Serious question. Where did the (non)Native Americans come from? They get off a boat also?

Latest posts