51 illegals dead....

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
So, the mass shooting get all the headlines from the libs but they don't want to talk much about this and if they do its not their fault and crazy Joe says they are doing EVERYTHING they can. What a load of garbage. They are directly responsible with their open boarders/look the other way policies. Dead Mexicans doesn't play as well in the media as someone being shot with an AR I guess.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
What a shame that this happened.
I saw an interview with a guy last night and he said that they find bodies almost daily along the border. It just never makes the news.

I don’t blame the people living in abject poverty from wanting to come here, I blame those who don’t enforce our laws and national sovereignty. Many of the Mexican migrant laborers I’ve met are hard working family men. I honestly believe that in the years to come these Hispanics coming here and allowed to vote will come to vote red but I digress bigly. It’s just that if we took in every poverty stricken person from a war torn, corrupt shithole nation on Earth we would no longer be the US, we’d be an overran shithole too. These people need to stay in and fix their own shitholes.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
So, the mass shooting get all the headlines from the libs but they don't want to talk much about this and if they do its not their fault and crazy Joe says they are doing EVERYTHING they can. What a load of garbage. They are directly responsible with their open boarders/look the other way policies. Dead Mexicans doesn't play as well in the media as someone being shot with an AR I guess.
Open border???? But they say the border is CLOSED.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
Is it bad that I really could care less they died? I've always figured if you're somewhere you aren't supposed to be and something bad happens it's on you.
I don't blame them for wanting a better life. Most of us would try to do the same thing. I blame our government for allowing the system that rewards the illegal crossing and in turn causes more people to die.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
We need to improve and streamline legal immigration. We should be bringing in way more people than we do, but we don’t because of all of the illegal immigrants. Most importantly the people we bring in should be benefiting society over all by quickly becoming self-sufficient, law abiding , taxpayers.
Dems prefer dependent teat suckers and they are more than happy to provide the cow with taxpayer money.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
They went to the Big Taco in the sky.
Badges.jpg

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Tragic loss of human life is what it is. Can’t blame anyone for wanting better for themselves or their families. The problem is the illegal means that folks use to get here, the criminals who exploit them, and our spineless politicians on both sides who don’t want to fix this issue because of their own self-serving reasons.

Latest posts