.40 S & W ammo

7mmx2

12 pointer
Nov 8, 2007
KY
Where do you all buy your ammo online? I've been looking with not so much luck.

skin_dog1

BBBC Members
Jan 2, 2004
Bowling Green, KY, USA.
Gander Mt in BG had a big ammo sale today with 10's of thousands of rounds. I picked up a box or 10 and there was plenty of .40. There may be some left... Theyre open til 9, call em and see what kind of inventory they have. You're limited to 100 rds per person but the wife, kids, cousins and neighbors can buy for you.

7mmx2

12 pointer
Nov 8, 2007
KY
Gander Mt in BG had a big ammo sale today with 10's of thousands of rounds. I picked up a box or 10 and there was plenty of .40. There may be some left... Theyre open til 9, call em and see what kind of inventory they have. You're limited to 100 rds per person but the wife, kids, cousins and neighbors can buy for you.

Too bad I'm in NKY! Up here they have limits or out of everything.

Not a .40 shooter, but I ordered a 1,000 rounds of 9mm fmj's, several hundred .223 and .357's from a commercial reloader I met through a mutual shooting buddy and he was VERY reasonably priced.

Once you start returning his brass the price drops even more.

Now with that said, my buddy and several more of his, have shot thousands of his rounds to date and have had NO problems.

I am waiting for my first batch to arrive and after I burn a few hundred will offer a report.

Good luck on your quest!

aceoky

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2003
W KY
Some folks would appreciate more information on how to contact the commercial reloader IMO