3rd Annual Youth Deer Hunt

JLWHUNTS

Spike
Sep 6, 2009
[SUB]What a weekend! Twenty six youth 10 to 15 years old, participated in the 3rd annual ACSC Youth Deer Hunt. Twenty one harvested 7 bucks and 14 does. Nineteen being killed on the first evening! None of the youth had ever killed a deer before, many had never even fired a gun before range day. A huge Thanks to all Sponsors, Landowners, Guides, and Volunteers. I am truly blessed to be able to put in the time along with the help of many others to bring in a new generation of hunters.

Picture is of first evening.

2012 Deer First Evening.jpg [/SUB]

pentail

Bacon
Staff member
Sep 25, 2002
Savoring the smoke
Just got the run down from David. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Big thumbs up for all y'all do. Once my three are to old for the youth hunt I will be there to volunteer.

LungBlood

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2010
Florence
That's awesome, congrats to all the young hunters and the volunteers!!!

Are you guys in need of anymore volunteers for future hunts? I would be interested in helping the youth out in future hunts.

hollandhunter

12 pointer
Feb 11, 2008
Holland Kentucky
that is great!!! You can tell by the smiles on there face that there tickled to death! Good job guys. Boy that biggest buck is a brute! his body is huge compared to the others. Which little feller got that one?

tyshe17

12 pointer
May 4, 2007
Fantastic! If like to find a way to get involved in something like this incoming years once I'm done with school. Thank y'all for doing this.

Latest posts