3a cow tag need help asap

Discussion in 'Elk Hunting' started by TarKennels, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TarKennels

TarKennels 6 pointer

Jan 6, 2009
    Campbellsville ky
    My buddie got drawed for a cow rifle 3a, but thw past month his scouting has turned up 0 cows 16-20 bulls, if anyone could help please give him a call 270-692-1234 chuck thanks also he is a tax. so he will help you if you need anything mounted

2. chris149

chris149 12 pointer

Jun 17, 2009
    KY
    He should try by Raven area if he can find a spot and look for grass in low area's.

3. COWKILLER2009

COWKILLER2009 6 pointer

May 11, 2010
    KNOTT CO, KY
    No hunting Raven Arch land any longer..Closed to all hunting

4. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    good luck......arch wont let u enter and most of the cows are on private land. and most of the private land that have elk are on are the people bitching about the elk, but wont let anybody hunt. Geez!!!!! it gonna come to a point that all the elk r gonna be on private land and the elk hunters are gonna be $hit outta luck! if the coal companies turn their backs on the elk restoration project, i dont see it lasting. also, if elk are destructive to ur property, let hunters killem for Christs sake!!!

5. thats is what gets me is people complain about them and then wont let no one do anything about it so when they start complaining to me i tell them to do something about them or keep quite.