3 weeks later they are doing it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    The Democrats in Congress would NOT do their job so it's started.

The thing is this is nothing really big at all. ICE has been doing this for YEARS. The President that holds the record of deportation is Bill Clinton. Obama is #5 behind the Bushes. Funny thing is Jimmy Carter is #6.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-deportation-raids-begin-nationwide

RLWEBB likes this.
  2. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    There you go stating facts again. Don’t do that! It doesn’t help an argument based on emotion and you’ll only confuse them anyway.

Ataulbe1 likes this.
  3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Duster and GG are probable running a old fashion underground rail road.
    Wouldn't want to kick out your next hard up family's members baby daddy or momma's.

Bubbles, Meatstick and drakeshooter like this.
  4. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    At least one of them finally gave up posting after being proven wrong hundreds of times. Most would learn after a dozen or so times but he is definitely special.

barney and 300winmag like this.
  5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Naw he just got tired of laughing at some of yall like I do.

6. Bubbles

Bubbles 8 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Oh please! He just conveniently disappeared when Trump won and has done the same since the Mueller report came out. That's a person who cannot accept reality. The truth didnt support his crazy narrative so he went and hid.

Not a soul on this site believes what you said, even yourself.

7. Lol old 0’fer had him losing by a landslide, then he wouldn’t finish out the first year he would quit, then he would be indicted, then yada yada yada, waaaaa waaaaa waaaaa I’ve got sand in my split and you guys are a bunch of racist trash lol. Lololol now he’s looking at almost certain re-election. I’d hide too.

8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Well Trump ask the Democrats to come up with a plan on immigration during the time that he postpones the ICE raids. I never heard of their mlm plan. They must still be working on it

9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Not gonna happen , he needs to just call it , and send the military into Mexico and destroy anything and everything g that belongs to a cartel , erase the leaders stand ground at the border and remove what is here Period problem solved