3 Baton Rouge cops killed

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
I hate what's going on. I feel it's going to get worse. When a person doesn't care if they die in the exchange there's no way to stop em.

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Obama and the democrats created this racial tension mess purely for political gain....now it's spiraling out of control and is going to take a small war before it's contained. I'm just glad that I live in the mountains..

ddwhitetails

10 pointer
Jul 6, 2014
The dam will break at one point! The crack keeps getting larger and larger. I used to laugh at dooms day preppers but not so much anymore!!!

Duster

12 pointer
Dec 14, 2001
Up in the woods above Lake Malone
I wonder what race those cops/shooter were. If they were black cops there goes the BLM group. I know BR has a large number of black officers.

Just seen where the shooter they took out was a black man but no word on the race of the cops shot.

Last edited:

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Obama and the democrats created this racial tension mess purely for political gain....now it's spiraling out of control and is going to take a small war before it's contained. I'm just glad that I live in the mountains..

You got it!!

Before the Ferguson shooting Al Sharpton was a visitor to the White House 86 times from Jan 2009 though June 2014, the most of any non-govt person.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
I don't see how these black terrorist think shooting cops will help their cause. All it does is make cops even more on edge. In return they may even be quicker on the trigger. Maybe the cops should all go on strike and allow a purge and let the country see what the inner city looks like without them. Maybe then these cops will get more respect.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Barracks boys are out of control again, and this is just what he meant when he said he was going to Change America.
They killed one of their own color this time, but they don't care.
Black Lives Matter folks....
"What do we want??? Dead Cops!"
"Pigs in a Blanket, Fry'em like Bacon!"

You Democrats satisfied yet?

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Wow. I unfortunately just watched a video monologue posted by the shooter. What a really stupid, stupid little man. You could see the wheels trying to turn, but it was quickly apparent that he was devoid of any rational thought. NONE! Beyond stupid and he thought himself profound. Good riddance.
Prayers for the officers and their families. Senseless.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Saw a report on TV that the shooter was a long standing member of the Nation of Islam.

Well I bet THAT is going to be swept under the rug by the MSM.
I just heard a black guy on tv say that the Blacks are Frustrated and PO'ed about their personal situations, and don't want to take it out on THEIR black president.....they can't blame it on Bush any longer and are taking it out on the Police.
This has been drummed up for seven years and it won't be easy to turn it off.

Duster

12 pointer
Dec 14, 2001
Up in the woods above Lake Malone
I don't see how these black terrorist think shooting cops will help their cause. All it does is make cops even more on edge. In return they may even be quicker on the trigger. Maybe the cops should all go on strike and allow a purge and let the country see what the inner city looks like without them. Maybe then these cops will get more respect.
That's what a interview done with a top Cop I see this morning from someplace said. If crap like this continues, The cops will not be in such a hurry to answer 911 call's fearing a copycat shooter. And can you blame them.

cedar creek

10 pointer
Sep 7, 2014
Idk what to say about it all, everyone got along better a few years back. We need to hit the reset button and start over I guess. No sense in the killing going on.

Latest posts