Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Dec 6, 2019.

1. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

What most of this clique praises, adores, and worships is results. Per this kicka$$ jobs report in the middle of an impeachment is the latest results,........and I for one am pretty impressed with it.......and without any "Buts".

Anybody not liking their wages needs to do whatever they need to improve themselves,...it ain't no fun...but what does that have to do with it.

There ain't but one man that could have brought this economy along this far this quick and had the grit to do it uphill all the way,.......and that's Trump. God ain't got nothing to do with it nor does God care IMHO any more about it than who wins a football game. If God was that much in the mix it would have improved with "any man/woman" in that office. I don't believe that to be true,....if you do I'll have some icicles to sell you later this winter.

Wildcat, Meatstick and drakeshooter like this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    To me it kinda looks like the whole Democratic party is self imploding because of Trump.

Brody, Feedman, Meatstick and 4 others like this.
  3. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The old saying, you can please some people , some of the time ,but you can’t please , all the people all the time. President Trump , is trying to do what he promised , when he ran for this job. And despite all the resistance , he’s received, he’s still getting quite a bit done. As far as the jobs, any jobs created are good jobs. A lot of the problem with today’s generation, is they want to start out at the top, but in the real world , it’s not quite that simple.

aaronc, RLWEBB, EC and 1 other person like this.
  4. yote hunter

yote hunter 12 pointer

Oct 30, 2004
    bullitt county
    Tell your son to learn a skill that pays better. If you can be an expert at a job in 2 weeks its not going to pay much. Learn a trade and make big money.

5. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    This IS the greatest country in the history of the world!!!! You can do or be anything you want as long as you have the skills, ability, and DRIVE to do so. If a man or woman is not satisfied with his or her job or salary, then it’s up to them as individuals to change it. It’s not up to the government and it SHOULDN’T be!!!

6. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
  7. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 10 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Encourage him to drop out of it, and create his own market. It is simple. To be successful, he will initially lack "life balance", as you say, and such would possibly be the case for a long time, but if he is intelligently dedicated, such should eventually change.

8. gds

gds 8 pointer

Jan 2, 2005
    NORTHERN KY.
    We live in the greatest country on this earth. If you are willing to put in the effort needed to achieve the lifestyle you want , it's yours . If your not satisfied with your income find a better paying job ( that may require additional training - effort ) . Too many kids don't have the skills or education to get the high paying job they think they deserve , so they settle for a lower paying job . It's easer to complain about something than it is to do something about it (effort ) . The difference between a low achiever and a high achiever is the amount of effort each one is willing to exert to reach their goals .

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Here's another number that came out that I did not know about. This black guy was on Fox & friends this morning. He said in the last 2 years there has been a 400% increase in black people starting and opening their own business than over the 8 years Obama was in office.

This tells me 2 things. One would think a black President would help them the most but they are doing 400% better under Trump in 2 years than they ever did in 8 years under Obama. Just think what it could be if the Democrats would work with him instead of hate him.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  10. Think about it, if you take away their argument — blacks are being crapped all over — you take away people’s incentive to vote for them. Keeping people poor, pissed off, blaming Republicans and dependent on the US gooberment IS their platform in a nutshell.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    KYote-Krusher, barney and carnivore like this.
  11. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 10 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Standard Marxist tactic.

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Thought I would post an update on Michigan. My cousin came down here to visit last summer and brought her son with her. He went to the a dent removable school here near Calvert City here in KY, spend two weeks there. He works in a body repair shop. Well he got a new job offer 2 weeks ago and he took it. He starts out at $100,000 a year. Yep, repairing autos. I spend 2 weeks up there and it does NOT cost much more than it does down here.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  13. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Yeah, but he had to get up off his butt and go to school for 2 weeks and then hold down an actual JOB ... everybody knows that the government should take it from those thieving rich people and just GIVE us the money!! :rolleyes::)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019