21/22 Super Thread

Bowfinger

10 pointer
Nov 3, 2015
In a Concrete Submarine
Seen a few ducks this week, dub season a couple winks away, so I figured I’d right the ship by starting the annual season thread. There is some new faces poking around so I thought I’d take a moment to bring you up to speed. Generally this thread runs all season to bitch about lack of ducks, lack of water, surplus of hunters, and the like. A few pro tips!

1) Check your feelings at the login screen.
2) Don’t take everything so literal.
3) Read #2 again
3) Green Jeans reads this trash and doesn’t read rule 2 and 3.
4) HOL is a DUDE!
5) It’s duck hunting in KY. Your either mildly retarded or a glutton for punishment.
6) Nobody cares that you didn’t get drawn at Jenny/Ballard/Boatwright
7) If you seen/heard something funny, post it. Most likely others will find it funny and we all need some laughter in our lives
8) Non of this is real. The screen name personas, doesn’t reflect upon the actual individual and their hearts.

Last edited:

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Lord Bowfinger, if you are attempting to convince your woman that I am a dude, you should consider barking up another tree, because she is likely to kick your azz. :D You will end up cleaning and roasting those ducks without her help. Just a little tip. We women can easily sense things.

I have been hearing and seeing more doves, but no geese this morning, oddly enough. I do wonder how all the incoming rain from Hurricane Ida may impact all, upon arrival next week.

Btw, your new thread requires music. Shame upon you for being so remiss.

Marsh CallUser

12 pointer
May 20, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
@hunt-4-life21 Press user name next to avatar, press ignore. I've had it on ignore for quite awhile now. I just used your profile as an example.
Screenshot_20210830-140243_Samsung Internet.jpg

bird whisperer

12 pointer
Aug 16, 2012
Hog Town USA
It is drier than a popcorn fart in my neck of the woods.
If your neck of the woods is west of the big river thats no a bad thing rite now. I need it dry in my spots until Halloween so all the prep work gets done. Its hard to get equipment into a lot of my spots if its not super dry. If your referring to the Dakotas I think its to late. Last I checked my spots out west were very wet.

Latest posts