• Worse

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B.M. Barrelcooker

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
Aintry,Ky
I predict that it will be lots warmer than usual and Bowfinger will be bit by a snake.
Mmayes will spend hours in the blind reminiscing poetically on the wing shooting days of old.
Capt Tre will sit at the wheel of his big boat and dream of coastal diver hunts on his days off.
BR Sutton will tote a gagggle of kids from one of his self made hotspots to the next.
Big Puddin will be doing the Big Puddin thing.
DH13 will trudge on relentlessly in the duck desert of central ky .
Rod S will remain classy as ever.
Headed west will keep us updated on weather and migration patterns .
Hunt 4 life will carry on as usual and probably have a season that we will all be jealous of.
Smash down will elope to Tennessee with those cool old guys he hunts with down there and will request we start calling him they or them.
And the rest of us will charge on with blood sweat and tears and kill a few ducks and have a few good laughs.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019
Kentucky
I predict that it will be lots warmer than usual and Bowfinger will be bit by a snake.
Mmayes will spend hours in the blind reminiscing poetically on the wing shooting days of old.
Capt Tre will sit at the wheel of his big boat and dream of coastal diver hunts on his days off.
BR Sutton will tote a gagggle of kids from one of his self made hotspots to the next.
Big Puddin will be doing the Big Puddin thing.
DH13 will trudge on relentlessly in the duck desert of central ky .
Rod S will remain classy as ever.
Headed west will keep us updated on weather and migration patterns .
Hunt 4 life will carry on as usual and probably have a season that we will all be jealous of.
Smash down will elope to Tennessee with those cool old guys he hunts with down there and will request we start calling him they or them.
And the rest of us will charge on with blood sweat and tears and kill a few ducks and have a few good laughs.

I predict a lot of this will come true!

Last edited:

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
No old guys down in TN. I am the old guy and forging my own way.

Better. Dry. With water you'll have ducks. Without water, your neighbors won't.

Rivers will get a workout early. Backwater too little too late.

Latest posts