2020 more important than 2016?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Campfire, May 23, 2020.

1. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    I thought in 2016 that it was the most important presidential election in my lifetime. Now I’m thinking 2020 is even more important. The next president will prolly appoint at least 2 Supreme Court justices which Trump appointed 2 in his first term. I think Biden is even further left that Hillary was plus he really isn’t coherent and good chance whomever his VP is could be pres and I think he will get a very liberal running mate to help get some of the Bernie Bro’s votes. The economy has tanked due to “Fauci’s Shudown” so we Have to have someone who knows how to get the economy going. The cat is out of the bag on how bad China is and the whole world knows it so it is gonna take some serious negotiations to keep them straight goin forward. Plus they are getting more and more aggressively militarily especially in the South China Sea. Way I see it 2020 is most important in my lifetime.

jisco, bowhunter269, biged57 and 6 others like this.
  2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    2020 will make the good changes of the 2016 election stay around for a while. If the Marxists get back in power now, they can undo all the progress of the last 3 years. In 4 more years it will be much harder, and if a Conservative gets elected after that, it will take them a generation to ruin things again..

jisco, biged57, Brody and 3 others like this.
  3. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    2020 equally important now. No doubt.

biged57, Feedman, Carl and 1 other person like this.
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    More important. The blue team and the thugs in power have been exposed at all levels, no other way to quash it than having Trump and the house in 2020. We either have a country of laws or all hell breaks loose.

biged57, Feedman, Carl and 2 others like this.
  5. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    When Trump gets another 4 yrs they will spend it impeaching him again!
    They need to go so this country can make some real progress were it counts, just imagine ow much could of been done if everyone would do there job and let the president do his.

biged57, Trapper Delk, Brody and 4 others like this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    America depends on keeping the Senate and Whitehouse RED and taking back the HOR.

biged57, Feedman, Carl and 1 other person like this.
  7. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    2020 is critically important, but if Hillary had won in 2016 we'd already be the USSA and Nancy would have been ripping up the Bill of Rights instead of a State of the Union address....so I can't see that this election is more important.

biged57, MoMan, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  8. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    they're all important for many of the same reasons, then some new reasons pop up.

Campfire likes this.
  9. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    I am afraid that from here on out EVERY election is going to hold the balance of the Republic in its hands. The Democrats are hell bent on destroying the United States of America as it stands...

10. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Agreed on the importance. For the life of me I can’t see why anyone would want Biden for POTUS. The economy is in the tank due to this Kung Flu madness. Trump has PROVEN that he can make the economy BOOM! So, given the importance of getting the economy back on track, why not go with a guy whose proven that he’s up to the job. Demonrats kill business growth and stifle personal freedom. That’s just facts. We need Trump now more than ever!

11. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    if Biden gets in, whoever is 2nd[vice-President], will become President, an Nancy has her shot VP, an Maxine, might be the Speaker of The House. Red will be the color of blood in the street's.

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

I've seen that first hand over the weekend. Certain people HATE American and were born here, their parents, as well as their grandparents, were also born here, and all lived here all their lives. Yet being with 1 you find out EASY how much they HATE America. Their parents nor grandparents ever hated our country, in fact they wonder how their one offspring can HATE so much and why.

13. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  14. new2thewoods

new2thewoods Spike

Nov 30, 2019
    Earth
    Nothing of significance will change either way. The biggest impact either way will be memes. Subversives run the culture, politics is downstream from culture.

Demographics=destiny. That writing is already on the wall.

15. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Campfire likes this.