2019-2020 deer donations.

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by keith meador, Sep 7, 2019.

1. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

If you have an opportunity to harvest a extra deer, please post up that you would like to donate to people that may want the deer.

If you would like to receive deer, please PM or post up your general location (County) on here that you would like to take a donated deer.

Another option is to donate here: https://kyhuntersforthehungry.info/
    Make sure you call ahead to the processor to ensure they are open, and ready to receive your donation.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  2. allen vickery

allen vickery Fawn

Oct 20, 2018
    princeton ky
    if anyone can get me a deer I would be really thank full i am in Princeton ky and I will pay gas $$ text me at 2706253974 thanks

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    blueridge42 and Gooser like this.
  3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Thanks for posting this Keith. Would there be any interest in a donated deer in East KY?

blueridge42 likes this.
  4. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    Can you have the folks asking for deer to provide the area they live. Makes it easier for the people donating to choose one to call.

blueridge42 likes this.
  5. keith meador

Done. I asked for County. That should get folks together.

blueridge42, Gooser and muddhunter like this.
  6. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    Jefferson County

A friend of mine and myself are going to start piling up does on one of our farms soon. If someone in the Jefferson county area is in need of fresh venison give me a shout. We won’t start shooting them till we have a freezer ready for them.

7. Gooser

Gooser Fawn

Dec 16, 2009
    Taylorsville
    I would love to take 2 out of your hands willing to buy you tags I clean them my self! I live in taylorsville six miles from Mt. Washington my number is+15028191990 I would like to thank good people willing to give someone fresh deer meat that don’t hunt or they need it to get buy thanks again to all

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    muddhunter likes this.
  8. NonTyp

NonTyp 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2006
    Horntown
    Anyone needing a deer in Grayson or surrounding counties I’ll bring one to you. Text me 270-230-7696

Winchester94, Gooser and keith meador like this.
  9. GroundPound

GroundPound 6 pointer

Dec 21, 2010
    Swamp Gulch
    Have a farm that is being managed in Carroll County. Have donated 5+ deer each of the last few years to a member of this forum who is in the process of moving out of state and will not be around for gun season this year. I will offer 5-7 does to anyone in the general area of Carroll County that can pick them up. If there is any interest send me a PM and we can work on the details/logistics.

10. booyah

booyah Fawn

Oct 21, 2009
    Goshen, KY
    Anyone around Oldham Co need donations?

Gooser likes this.
  11. Chilly

Chilly 10 pointer

Anybody near Nelson needing deer?

12. Yotehunter63

Yotehunter63 Fawn

Sep 1, 2017
    Scottsville KY
    Anyone in Allen county needing deer meat?

13. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    If there's anyone with extras near Frankfort or Georgetown, let me know. Have a friend who's husband isn't having any luck hunting & she's almost to the point of trying to bribe neighborhood kids to go hunting for her... I'd be happy to connect y'all up.

14. Bone_Chaser

Bone_Chaser 8 pointer

Sep 12, 2014
    Whitley Co
    If you will be hunting next Wednesday/Thursday I will be in Bardstown. I would love to have 2-4.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  15. keith meador

I can text you next week and check in. I'll be after a few more.