2016-2017 Ft. Knox question and answer thread

rme hunter

8 pointer
Dec 1, 2006
Breckinridge County
Please take the time to read the Quota Gun Hunt Guide Lines. There are some differences in the Quota Weekends and the regular weekends. I don't want anyone to get in trouble and ignorance will not be an acceptable excuse.

kenbuckyblu

6 pointer
Sep 23, 2008
Lebanon Junction
Just throwing this out there. Reason is I just spoke to a coworker that is drawn for Yano Quota Hunt , and he did not know that Yano is closed this weekend. There are several lottery and other areas not open this weekend so make sure you check the area release list. which is posted.

Shedhunter4011

8 pointer
Apr 7, 2009
Up a Tree
Just throwing this out there. Reason is I just spoke to a coworker that is drawn for Yano Quota Hunt , and he did not know that Yano is closed this weekend. There are several lottery and other areas not open this weekend so make sure you check the area release list. which is posted.

Bet he would have found out when he tried to Reserve his spot tomorrow. That would have been a kick in the ole goo nads.

Dan99

6 pointer
Oct 11, 2015
I was drawn for Yano for the Quota hunt, although I won't be hunting it (tagged out with a gun on Knox). They sent me an email after I was drawn indicating that I could log into any of the other non-lottery open areas during the first weekend.

raktrakr

Cyber-Hunter
Jan 20, 2002
central ky
Im taking a chance on 86A, it and 87 have only been open a couple days in Oct. from what I could tell. For future reference,How can you find out what areas are "non lottery"? Good luck to everyone!

Latest posts