2013 new Mathews bows

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by hollandhunter, Nov 5, 2012.

1. hollandhunter

hollandhunter 12 pointer

Feb 11, 2008
    Holland Kentucky
    The creed zxt and one other one has anyone shot any of the 3 if so what do you think? I would think the zxt would be there showhorse but the creed may. Almost looks like there running out of ideas. Not a huge differnce in the last three years line up to me.

2. nutcase

nutcase 8 pointer

Sep 27, 2004
    Murray, Ky
    I have all three in my shop. The bows are nicer than they look, the creed and chill are both nicer shooters. The creed has the smooth z7 draw and the helium stop that gives a great back wall. The short chill will be a nice bow for the two cam bows. The ZXT is a redesigned Z7extreme for the people that want a short ATA

3. hollandhunter

hollandhunter 12 pointer

Feb 11, 2008
    Holland Kentucky
    If you dont mind me asking how much are the new bows?

4. Art

Art 12 pointer

Nov 27, 2004
    Lexington, KY
    I heard they shoot well. I'm sure they are nice bows, but I'm not sure they really offer anything that isn't already out there in one form or another already.

5. fgpatton-ky

fgpatton-ky 6 pointer

Jun 18, 2005
    Campton Ky
    creed retail is 999.00

6. traditionalhunter

traditionalhunter Fawn

Nov 4, 2012
    evarts,ky
    iknow companies are making beautiful bows but that dont mean jack speed dont mean jack i shoot 2011 alpine 600.00 bow its fast and accurate.make sure you get the right brace height unless your damn near perfect everytime

7. dw'struth

dw'struth 6 pointer

Oct 15, 2010
    Clay Co.
    Mathew's will likely release another bow, or two, at their dealer show. I am hoping to see something interesting then, but I am somewhat intrigued by the Creed. I hope to shoot one some day soon!

8. reidlandbucks

reidlandbucks 6 pointer

Oct 21, 2011
    McCracken County
    Bought the creed Saturday evening. Lovin it!! That's comin from a lifelong Hoyt fan that was changed by the creed.