2013 ml opener report

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by lobuthunter, Oct 19, 2013.

1. inKY

inKY Fawn

Sep 23, 2013
    Dawson Springs
    Only saw 1 small buck and about 12 does all weekend. The trail cameras showed the shooters were feeding at 4am then vanished. Harvested 1 nice doe and looking forward to Nov 9th

2. Sun evening 5 little bucks 15 doe.No big boys yet.Early in bow season passed on three super nice ones.Hope it pays off for the rut.

3. Cousty

Cousty 6 pointer

Apr 16, 2007
    Richmond, KY
    Jumped a doe and a flock of turkeys crawling in on Sat morning. Stopped before I got where I wanted to go (should have kept going in). Later in the morning I decided to slip down to where I originally wanted to go. Jumped a doe. Got frustrated at that point and moved to the other side of the farm. Struck out the rest of the day. Sat from 6:30 AM to 7:45PM. Sunday was a little better. Sat from 1:30PM - 6:30PM and couldn't get a shot on a decent 6+ pointer moving through. Couldn't get a good shot or view of his rack. Still enough to get me excited for the rest of the year.

4. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    Had the flu and could not quit coughing all weekend. Seen a forkhorn and a doe Sat morning. I got wet riding back to truck so did not hunt Sat evening colapsed in bed. Hunted Sun morning passed on a small eight pointer. Sun evening hunt coughed until I alerted every deer in the county that a fat guy was in the wood box at the top of the hill over the food plots.