2013 Covert Code Black question...........

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by 12 pointer, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I live in Muhlenberg County and wondering If the cell towers in the Greenville area will still support my camera. I use the Go phone SIM card set up and need to get a card going again and don't want to dump the money on the card If the cam will no longer work. I know in the Bowling Green are the towers were updated or something that caused an issue. I Can't call Covert as I can't call long distance from home. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Email covert support.

3. I said what the heck. Logged on to ATT, refilled for $19.99 unlimited texting and fired it up. Cam is working perfectly. Girl and I have already been to the farm and got it hung and two knew blocks of deer cocaine. I mowed' my hunting spot last weekend and covered the mineral lick that I have not visited since Jan. with grass from the mower. I couldn't believe how they have cleaned off the grass and are wearing it out!!! I def. am getting the fever..........Oh, best money I have spent in 6 months was the screw in adjustable cam holder. No more straps for cams for sure!