2013 Code Black random pics issue.......

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by 12 pointer, Oct 19, 2015.

1. I have this cam set to email one account and two phone numbers. Last few hours, on the email account I am getting pics from two days ago. Both cell numbers are not. All three get current pics as they are triggered. Any ideas?

2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    The last pic I got from my 2015 was Sunday mid day. The camera has been taking a lot of pics that I'm not getting on my phone. In light of the AT&T upgrade, and receiving the error messages, I figured the battery level had gotten too low to send, and the message failed. I ran up there this afternoon and swapped the batteries and card. It had taken a bunch of pictures since Sunday mid day, and the battery level varied from 5-6 on all, so low battery not an issue. Had cell signal. If I don't get pics tonight, I will call Covert tomorrow....Probably related to AT&T..

3. kison

kison BBBC Members

Sep 27, 2002
    Nicholasville
    same here, think it's cell signal. Cam worked awesome until a month ago. Let us know

4. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I just figured out my problem. Friggin AT&T.... When I set up my data plan, I told them I wanted it to auto renew. I just checked my email, and the plan expired Sunday at noon. Just renewed the plan.... SMH. I'm still going to call tomorrow about the pics I'm not receiving though...

5. Ill never use auto refill again. They can not get it right. I add dollars to my account via phone and then go online and select the unlimited text package for $19.99. Never skips a beat.

6. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Can't do that with the new cameras...... They have to have a data plan. I set it up for 1G for 3 months. $25. Supposed to auto renew, didn't. I talked with Covert today about the camera taking so many pictures that I didn't get on my phone. I have to do the download again and change the sender address. Friggen AT&T did another upgrade, causing the cameras to not work correctly.... I will get the camera after I hunt Saturday morning, bring it home, update it, and take it back Saturday afternoon, or Sunday after church. Irritating....