2010 Archery Buck. Ohio County

bullet225ho

6 pointer
Oct 25, 2004
Crooked Creek
Hey folks,

Wanted to share my bow kill with you folks. I took this deer Friday the 12th around 7am. He came out of a bottom and responded to my buddies grunt call. Unfortunately my buddie's arrow hit a limb and went just under his chest. The deer ended up walking under me and I sent a 100grn Muzzy Phantom through his lungs. Watched him go down. He's not a monster, but I'm pleased with this nice 8.

P1330272.jpg

schroader

10 pointer
Dec 27, 2004
down by the river,,,
I dont think there is much happening anywhere. Went to Uncle Lees yesterday at 10:30 and there was 2 deer checked in. Talked to my buddy today he said last night at 7:00 there was 8 deer checked in........ Crazy.

struttin&ruttin

6 pointer
Aug 29, 2006
Henderson, KY
The only thing better than going to Uncle Lees on opening morning is going and taking one to be checked in there. I have done it few times but not nearly often enough. I hunt Ohio Co. and like to see deer coming out of it. Not hijacking the thread but don't believe Ohio Co. holds the deer it used to. I was glad to see KDFW back it down to a zone 3.

Congrats on the buck!

schroader

10 pointer
Dec 27, 2004
down by the river,,,
The only thing better than going to Uncle Lees on opening morning is going and taking one to be checked in there. I have done it few times but not nearly often enough. I hunt Ohio Co. and like to see deer coming out of it. Not hijacking the thread but don't believe Ohio Co. holds the deer it used to. I was glad to see KDFW back it down to a zone 3.

Congrats on the buck!

Zone 3 is great there just about 3-5 years to late.

Latest posts