20 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chadwimc, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Buzzy

Buzzy 6 pointer

Oct 15, 2013
    You’re good ol rasp. I was tuned up last night. No I’ll will was meant towards you

2. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    I'd run to Lexington on a monthly grocery run & was checking out when a worker came running to the cashier yelling "OMG! The tower fell!!!!!!" I had no idea what was going on but knew it was bad.... Got to my car & turned on the radio & about the time I figured out what was going on, I listened to the 2nd tower go down. I was still sitting in the parking lot & called my husband at his job. He didn't believe me... "Oh yeah, a plane hit one of the towers..." and I kept telling him "They f***ing FELL!!!!!!" and it finally sunk in to him what had happened. Gotta say, I broke a LOT of speed laws coming home.... From Hamburg to our house outside of L'burg in less than 30 minutes. Ran in, checked the TV, and at that point they thought there had been other bombings in DC (in addition to the Pentagon) and they didn't know if there were more planes incoming or what. Mama Bear jumped back into the car & flew to my kids' school & checked them out and brought them home. Not knowing what was going to happen next, I wanted them where I could at least try to protect them... I spent the rest of the day, watching events unfold online and on TV. My son's teacher had let them watch before I picked them up and he saw the live broadcast of people jumping out of the towers. Try explaining that to a 6 year old... And at that time, my husband was working on the 17th floor in the old Capital Tower in Frankfort & I was TERRIFIED it would be attacked as well since no one knew what was coming next....

3. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    That's way most people felt, that being said does anyone feel like we got Justice or get even ?

4. Buzzy

Buzzy 6 pointer

Oct 15, 2013
    We didn’t hang bush/Chaney. So no